• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

VAG_Motorsport

VAG_Motorsport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Hello everyone. As our first post and introduction to the R32OC I would like to let everyone know about a product that at the request of Wayne we have made.

I believe alot of you know and have seen the MK4 Billet Strut caps before, the only difference between those items and these is that they have the R32OC logo cnc' etched into the top rather than the .:R logo.

We have done a run of 10 sets to begin with.

Pictures and more details will follow shortly, I would just like to guage the interest in the items in the prelim if possible - i realise people like pictures so I will get some taken as soon as possible and posted up.

As soon as Wayne has our section posted, I will also post up details of all the other products we make and sell :)

Regards,

VAG Motorsport :) :y:
VAG Motorsport - Designed for the street, developed on the track.

Jai

Jai

• Members
  • 1627 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Looking to replace mine so I'm interested.
''Everybody knows you never go full retard. ''

R32TYG

R32TYG

.:R32OC Site Contributor

• .:R32OC Contributor
  • 2106 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Interested but need photo's and price ????.
CheeRS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dubzter

dubzter

• Members
  • 3119 posts
  • 3 Thanks
sounds interesting indeed

skierandy

skierandy

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • 1 Thanks
pics and price :)
Posted Image

2004 BMW M3 E46 Vert (OEM+)
1999 VW Golf Mk4 GT-TDi .:R-Line
2001 Subaru Impreza P1 (gone)
2003 VW Golf Mk4 .:R32 (OEM+) (gone)
2003 VW Golf Mk4 .:R-Line (gone)

vale 46

vale 46

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Sounds good ! been after these , how much?

VAG_Motorsport

VAG_Motorsport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 Thanks
the caps are currently still on the machines, they should be finished today or tommorow, and i will have pictures and prices for you :)

CraziScot

CraziScot

• 281 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Mine are looking a tad rough, I'm intrested subject to pics and price.
CraziScot

Reflex Silver R32...........

If it ain't broke mod it!!!

PhilR32

PhilR32

• Female .:R32 Owners
  • 1582 posts
  • 0 Thanks
oooooo intrested :D
:afraid:

Toffs

Toffs

.:R32OC Parking Attendant

• 3949 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Me too :)
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Posted Image
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DWolfUK

DWolfUK

• 4848 posts
  • 0 Thanks

R32TYG said:

Interested but need photo's and price ????.

:dito:

http://www.cutandpas...sername=dwolfuk
Full VCDS, Vag-Tacho, VDS-Pro Owner (Can Do: Miles To Empty, Lit Pointers, Remote Windows, Alarm Beeps)
------------
VAG-Com Location List  ¦ Recommended Wheel Refurb Places  ¦  Recommended Detailing Suppliers  ¦ Usefull DIY Guides MK4 & MK5

VAG_Motorsport

VAG_Motorsport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Morning Guys. Apologies for the delayed reply, on friday one of the caps came loose in our milling machine and span out, damaging the tooling, flying across the workshop and narrowly missing one of the lads working on another machine. We have just gotten the new parts to fix the machine and hope to have the run completed by tuesday night at the latest, and we will know prices and have pics then!!

Kraft

Kraft

• 716 posts
  • 0 Thanks

VAG_Motorsport said:

Morning Guys. Apologies for the delayed reply, on friday one of the caps came loose in our milling machine and span out, damaging the tooling, flying across the workshop and narrowly missing one of the lads working on another machine. We have just gotten the new parts to fix the machine and hope to have the run completed by tuesday night at the latest, and we will know prices and have pics then!!

Hi,

Just out of curiosity,  what machines are you milling these on?.
I take it these are older machines not to be in an enclosure?.  

What milling ops do the caps have?..  I cant begin to imagine what must of happened to need parts for a machine after losing it from a fixture.

Cheers

Mark

Jai

Jai

• Members
  • 1627 posts
  • 0 Thanks
Any news?
''Everybody knows you never go full retard. ''

Wayne

Wayne

The Boss

• Administrators
  • 7818 posts
  • 12 Thanks
  • LocationUK

Donator

I spoke to Kev today, he has been really busy this last week as one of the machines (not related to the OC caps) decided to go pop on him and he already had a backlog of work - he is going to get back to me/everyone asap and wants me to relay his apologies.

Kraft - he will answer your questions when he gets on :)

Kraft

Kraft

• 716 posts
  • 0 Thanks

Wayne said:

I spoke to Kev today, he has been really busy this last week as one of the machines (not related to the OC caps) decided to go pop on him and he already had a backlog of work - he is going to get back to me/everyone asap and wants me to relay his apologies.

Kraft - he will answer your questions when he gets on :)

No worries at all wayne.  If you speak with him, tell him we could machine them for him if he wants!..  We could do him a good deal!..;)

dubzter

dubzter

• Members
  • 3119 posts
  • 3 Thanks
any news folks?

Toffs

Toffs

.:R32OC Parking Attendant

• 3949 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Bump -

http://www.r32oc-sho...let-strut-caps/

PS: Where does the grub screw secure to?  Is it the existing plastic cover, or the strut itself?

Cheers,

Toffs :)

Edited by Toffs, 28 November 2009 - 05:36 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users