• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

AndyV1990

AndyV1990

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationHuddersfield

Glad you found some entertainment bob haha. Best price was sky insurance anywaySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many years ago when I was in my teens I was told my insurance would go down when I was 21. When I turned 21, I was then told it was 25 and even then it didn't make much difference. At the time it always seemed to be one step ahead.
I laughed because it brought back those memories.

I was only joking bud, didn't take any offence. Insurance does seem to just be one step ahead in the same way that a woman can never be wrong and always has an answer back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns

Official .:R32OC Sponsor

• Official .:R32OC Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationHastings, East Sussex
UPDATE: Best way to get a quote from Chris Knott

Hi all, you're great at asking Chris Knott for quotes via the callback form on our website - thank you.

I just wanted to make a request though - PLEASE CAN YOU PHONE US INSTEAD if you're after an instant quote. It's the quickest and easiest process for both of us and ensures you get your special club scheme quote when you want it, at a time that's convenient.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

Though we do respond to the web forms quite quickly, often we get an answerphone or no answer at all and then you have to ring us anyway. You can see how it's not ideal - it means we're catching you at a time that's NOT convenient.

We leave an answerphone message and follow up with an email but we don't want to miss the opportunity to give you a competitive quote through the club/forum's special scheme. Phoning us first and then only using the form as a last resort should make it easier for you to get a winning Chris Knott quote.

Thanks for your help in this - it'll work out better for both of us.

best,
Nick

PS. It may simply be that you don't recognise the caller ID when we call you - keep an eye out for our outbound number: 01424 200477.

Testimonials
More car club/forum members who are happy with their quotes from Chris Knott:

"@ChrisKnottIns many thanks for your help with insurance for my new toy! #saabclub #saab" Neal Ashwangler, Saab Owners Club GB

"Chris Knott cheapest by far even with cat back exhaust declared." Tony McKortel, SeatCupra.net

"Unbeatable Quote. Thanks again for sorting my insurance. Straightforward job. Beat my quotes from other firms and matched like for like. Rang back when you said you would and also spoke via PM on here. Can't fault the service so far. Cheers." GarryK, BabyBMW.net

"Just wanted to say how impressed I am being a first-time customer with yourselves. A very friendly and professional chap named Ian dealt with me from initial quote right through to setting up my new car policy. OK, granted you do need to provide a fair bit of info and it's the first time I can recall ever having to input details into the DVLA website to generate a 'driver code' and scanning numerous things etc but hey-ho. With all mods declared, a named driver and my protected NCB you beat the neighbours by nearly £60. I'm not one for calling other companies and although they did try and were very aware of my custom of 2 years, I was swayed to jump ship. Couldn't say no really." LordRaiden84, Briskoda

"Looks like I will get my insurance from you. Phoned today and got better quote than my renewal. Took reference number and will call back on Monday to get it done. Really was cheaper. Thanks." imtattoo80, VWAudi Forum

Posted Image

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and quote CODE: 972-RTH
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook - prize draw @ 1000 LIKES

G30001

G30001

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationBeckenham

£367 cheaper than my renwall from flax, £65 cheaper with no limited mileage & all mods covered after shopping around.

I am a happy bunny thanks

• ChrisKnottIns likes this

2008 Silver MK5 5 door Manual.
Forge CAI, Miltek/Lucifer Resonated Exhaust DP and SC's, H&R ARB's, Stealth Remap

ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns

Official .:R32OC Sponsor

• Official .:R32OC Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationHastings, East Sussex
Hi,

The BBC News website reports:
"Drivers saw their car insurance premiums rise by an average of £110 in the last year, a comparison site says. More expensive repairs and recent government changes to injury payouts pushed up annual insurance costs by 16%, according to Confused.com. It found drivers paid on average £781 on comparison sites for a comprehensive policy in the year to March 2017. Average premiums are set to rise to a record high and could pass £1,000 next year, it added. Newer vehicles have seen some of the biggest rises, because their increasingly complex electronics have made repairs more expensive...

...The Confused [dot] com research...checks more than four million car insurance quotes."

I just wanted to let you know that the Chris Knott average premium through the club insurance scheme is much lower than that reported on the comparison sites.

In March 2016, Chris Knott's average premium was less than half that at £369. This March (2017) it was £399 - just a £30 increase and still majorly more economical than £781. There's definitely something beneficial for members in using the club scheme through Chris Knott then.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please call us at renewal.

If that's before 1st June you'll also gain entry in the Chris Knott 'British F1 Grandstand Tickets' Prize Draw.

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials from CK customers across the car enthusiast community...

"£367 cheaper than my renewal from flux, £65 cheaper with no limited mileage & all mods covered after shopping around. I am a happy bunny thanks." G30001, R32 Owners Club

"Had my quote matched today so new CK customer on Saturday as of renewal time. Covers all the mods that are planned from the stockpile of parts in the garage that have been collected over the last few months... Spoken to 3 different ladies (Tabitha, Kathy (of Legend) and Rebecca) and the level of customer service has been consistently brilliant with everything being understood first hand and not needing to explain what each mod is." benmellor, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Thank you Daryl for matching a cheaper quote from another insurance company. Guess I will be staying with Chris Knott for another year. :)" Jon Dixon, Facebook

"I may need to hop back to chris knott insurance when my renewal comes through early next month, made the mistake of hopping over to a cheaper provider who has extortionate admin fees." sliced, Audi-Sport.net

"Recently taken a policy out with Chris Knott due to the very competitive quote. I needed to call them to change my reg number as I added my private plate to my car, I braced myself for the "well there's a charge for this and a charge for that" as experienced from other insurance companies, but no! Gave them the new number and that was that, no charge! Well done, credit where it's due!! stchris356, BimmerForums

Posted Image

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and quote CODE: 972-RTH
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook - prize draw @ 1000 LIKES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users