HazzyDayz Retrofits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

R32Lew

R32Lew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Noticed no one here has left a review on these guys before and i was quite pleased with the whole experience the other week i thought i would.

I had cruise and OEM bluetooth retrofitted into my R32. The whole experience was pain free. Booked it in and let them know i needed to be dealt with as soon as possible in the morning and then go off to work. I was at work an hour earlier than expected. They certainly dont mess about there the technician working on my car was clearly very experienced and knew exactly what he was doing. Everything went back how it came out as you would expect.

Price wise i thought it was reasonable and they even did a deal for reddies. They even loaded the speed cameras onto my Nav system for me FOC which although very simple was still a nice touch.

Highly recommend these guys. Il be going back soon to have the reverse camera fitted!

http://hazzydayz.com/

Hanny

Hanny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Just had a tow bar, updated xenon headlights with LED DRLs’ and a new steering wheel fitted to my A6 C6 Allroad. 

Was purchased and fitted by HazzyDayz, from the initial ordering to the final fitment and hand over was just simply outstanding. 

They even called me to explain what was fitted and if there was any issues the options for me to decide, to be honest I would of never known what was done but they were 100% upfront and explained everything which I think is very rare these days.

The installation is as per factory fit, if not better. All parts have 2 yrs VAG warranty as it is Audi parts used and of course HazzyDayz will cover all installation part of work as done to complete installation.

I have no commercial and/or financial connection with HazzyDayz - just a customer who feels that he has got what he paid for and some - will definitely be using them again with out doubt.

Will soon be looking at a MK7 R and will be going to these guys for some Retrofits.

Edited by Hanny, 23 March 2017 - 03:26 PM.

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 1,884 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

Quite a few people whom I know have used them, great service, a tad expensive but worth the money..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users