• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK
Good Morning Everyone,

The First London/Surrey/Dubrats Meet Of 2017 Is Upon Us...

The Plan Is To Meet At KrispyKreme's From 19:00 onwards.

We Have Guys From All Over London/Surrey/Kent/Essex/Hampshire/Sussex Who Join Us So If You're From Any Of These Areas And Fancy Joining Us I'm Sure There's Someone You Can Meet & Travel Up With.
If You Know Anyone That Owns Any Form Of Dub Who May Enjoy An Evening Chatting Cars, Drinking Coffee And Eating Doughnuts Please Invite Them Too :)

As Always If It Becomes Too Congested In The CarPark & Its Not Raining We Will Head Over The Road To Dfs Carpark Which Is BIG & Always Empty So You Can Get Your Scene Parking On All You Like :P

•MEET DETAILS•

DATE: SATURDAY 18th February 2017

**KrispyKreme Details**

TIME: 19:00 Onwards
PLACE: KrispyKreme's New Malden KT3 4NA

Check Out & Follow Our Instagram Page @dubrats For Lots Of Pics From Previous Meets/Shows We've Attended.

Chris :)

annavr6

annavr6

• Members
  • 639 posts

Good Morning Everyone,

The First London/Surrey/Dubrats Meet Of 2017 Is Upon Us...

The Plan Is To Meet At KrispyKreme's From 19:00 onwards.

We Have Guys From All Over London/Surrey/Kent/Essex/Hampshire/Sussex Who Join Us So If You're From Any Of These Areas And Fancy Joining Us I'm Sure There's Someone You Can Meet & Travel Up With.
If You Know Anyone That Owns Any Form Of Dub Who May Enjoy An Evening Chatting Cars, Drinking Coffee And Eating Doughnuts Please Invite Them Too :)

As Always If It Becomes Too Congested In The CarPark & Its Not Raining We Will Head Over The Road To Dfs Carpark Which Is BIG & Always Empty So You Can Get Your Scene Parking On All You Like :P

•MEET DETAILS•

DATE: SATURDAY 18th February 2017

**KrispyKreme Details**

TIME: 19:00 Onwards
PLACE: KrispyKreme's New Malden KT3 4NA

Check Out & Follow Our Instagram Page @dubrats For Lots Of Pics From Previous Meets/Shows We've Attended.

Chris :)

Hey, cant make this one as we have a birthday party or we would have joined you. Are you aware you clash with West end dubs, Earls court?

• DimplesDexter likes this

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Hey, cant make this one as we have a birthday party or we would have joined you. Are you aware you clash with West end dubs, Earls court?

That's a shame youcantbmake Anna :(
I wasn't aware of the WestEnd dubs meet for this month, but after speaking to the guys they are happy to just have a local one rather than going up to Earl's Court :)

annavr6

annavr6

• Members
  • 639 posts

Yeah i would rather come to you as its easier to get too also but didnt want you to loose some cars to westend without knowing.

We will try and make the next one with cameras for sure :-)

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Yeah i would rather come to you as its easier to get too also but didnt want you to loose some cars to westend without knowing.

We will try and make the next one with cameras for sure :-)

Wicked, I'll try sort a date for the march one (most likely the 18th) so you can get it in the diary :P

Edited by DimplesDexter, 06 February 2017 - 06:22 PM.

• annavr6 likes this

JohnR32DUB

JohnR32DUB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationSW London,Surrey,South of England

I suppose I better show my face as its been a while Chris lol  

JohnR32DUB

JohnR32DUB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationSW London,Surrey,South of England

Weather not too bad for tonight guys who's buying the doughnuts lol ?? Looking forward to seeing you all and you can have a look at my new DUB  ;)

annavr6

annavr6

• Members
  • 639 posts

Are you guys meeting this saturday?

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Are you guys meeting this saturday?

Hopefully, just trying to sort something out at the min... will let you know ASAP :)

annavr6

annavr6

• Members
  • 639 posts

Hopefully, just trying to sort something out at the min... will let you know ASAP :)

let me know, thinking a cheeky quick shoot in London after.....

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

let me know, thinking a cheeky quick shoot in London after.....

Evening Anna, we are gonna meet on Saturday at KrispyKremes about 6:30/7pm I'll put a thread up on here but we don't seem to gain anymore from here so it'll prob be just a few of the usual group :)
  • annavr6 likes this

Tezler

Tezler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The 3rd Saturday of every month is the Fourinstance West End Dubs meet. This keeps clashing with it :'( Would be good to get you guys down at WED?

Edited by Tezler, 15 March 2017 - 10:25 PM.

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

The 3rd Saturday of every month is the Fourinstance West End Dubs meet. This keeps clashing with it :'( Would be good to get you guys down at WED?

We've been several times mate, Have you just started only going WED now??
Few times we've all linked at KK, then quite a few of us have driven down to WED straight after.. 

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

As MJ stated above, we attended WED a few times last year (pics found on our Instagram page) But at the minute we have a few cars off the road having work/builds done and a few guys unavailable so this months will be more of a local meet and as Anna has said on the thread for this months maybe a cheeky Lil photoshoot up London. We will attend another WED later in the year tho :)
  • MJVR6 and annavr6 like this

annavr6

annavr6

• Members
  • 639 posts

I looked and the location we have in mind is not the quickest drive from KK... will see you all tomorrow

• MJVR6 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vehicle, South, OC Events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users