16 replies to this topic

chesh69

chesh69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationNorfolk

Thank you to the little piece of s***t for stealing the most random item I have ever had stolen, is nothing safe any-more? I will partially in a f****d up sort of way thank you for not removing the trim with a crowbar and using a very small screw driver, limiting the damage to the rear quarter panel, so am guessing that you knew what you were doing and found what you were looking for, you little ferrel b*****d

But if I ever find you (not that I will, just wishing I could) as you are probably more Rat than human, I will personally remove the new rear quarter trim that I have just bought from the local VW Stealers (£65 - un-painted) and I will continually smile whilst I beat you to death with with my new £100 (painted) 1ft piece of plastic trim

Attached File  fullsizeoutput_248.jpeg   44.57KB   11 downloads

• ClintonB likes this
Grey Anthracite MK4 Golf R32 - Miltek Non Res - ITG Panel filter - AMD Re-map - KW-V1 Coilovers - KW Rear Adjustable tie arms - H&R Front and rear arbs - Forge short shifter - ECS Dog Mount - Power flex bushes all round - Porsche 996T front calipers - 15mm H&R front spacers - 20 mm rear spacers - Powder coated OEM Aristos (Satin Black) - Polo Aero Rear wiper.

Lamb32

Lamb32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Wtf that's unreal, amazes me what people do nowadays, esepically as seems pre meditated to do too.

maxitrol

maxitrol

• Moderators
  • 1,564 posts
Bloody he'll people will pinch any thing

Gti Fly

Gti Fly

• Members
  • 4,708 posts
My mate once lost a roof rail trim from his BMW when it was parked at a supermarket carpark , broad daylight. He said the car that was parked next to him when he got there was the same car, but shabby looking

Apparently that trim piece was like 100quid.

Scummers everywhere

watson9003

watson9003

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Why nick one of them, not even worth anything.

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 17,523 posts

Why nick one of them, not even worth anything.

To save buying a new one and then getting it painted. Much easier to just take one off another car the same colour.
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

ClintonB

ClintonB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationLondon

Just don't get some people. Have all our morals as a society gone? Find the "rat" and feed him to the pigs! I hear the best thing to do is cut the corpse into six pieces (makes it easier to move).......

AshR32

AshR32

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationCornwall

I have one in C9Z if needed

Car History:
MK4 Golf 1.4
MK4 Golf 1.8T
MK4 Golf PD130
MK4 Golf 1.8T
MK4 Golf Anniversary TDI

MK4 Golf TDI 90 Daily

MK4 Golf GTTDI 130

MK4 Golf R32
86baaf15-acfa-412d-9e1d-d49d27c1d6cc_zps

My R32 "Build Thread"

watson9003

watson9003

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

To save buying a new one and then getting it painted. Much easier to just take one off another car the same colour.

If they took it of with a screwdriver it's gonna be damaged plus bent so it'll need straightening back out

1chippy78

1chippy78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Make sure you put a camera up in case the dodgy shit knows you will get a new one and put it on the side comes back to steal that one to put on instead 🙀

Wrexad02

Wrexad02

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBristol

Just don't get some people. Have all our morals as a society gone? Find the "rat" and feed him to the pigs! I hear the best thing to do is cut the corpse into six pieces (makes it easier to move).......

You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. ;)

• MIQ likes this

alfie93

alfie93

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationSouth East
The thing is, 9 times out of 10 the clips break on removal! So what's the point!!

eveeyeda@googlemail.com

eveeyeda@googlemail.com

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Nothing surprises me how low people have become these days. When you hear of peoples hedges and lawns disappearing in the night pinching car parts seems to fit the mentality perfectly. Transit van mirrors are a favourite target. 

AshleyM

AshleyM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationSouth East
Someone nicked my auto dimming/heated wing mirror glass from my BMW once. They cut the electronic strap which means they didn't need the features on it but cost me £320.. if they had knocked on my door I would have bought them a couple of £10 ones from eBay.. idiots Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duncan1969

duncan1969

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • LocationNorth Northumberland
Thats the 21st century for ya! :(
2009/58 Mk5 R32 , DBP , 3 Door , Leather , RCD500 , Omanyts.

G30001

G30001

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationBeckenham
Feel your pain some little c&%£ nicked the bonnet scoop off my old Mini Cooper S breaking all the mounting points off it leaving them behind and the scoop useless, £200 by the time I got it painted.

2008 Silver MK5 5 door Manual.
Forge CAI, Miltek/Lucifer Resonated Exhaust DP and SC's, H&R ARB's, Stealth Remap

Millsy86

Millsy86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationNottingham
Theres no worse feeling to coming out to your car to realise somethings missing. I remember when my centre caps were stolen of my tt. At first i was like theres something different about my car 🙈 Actually took about 20 seconds to sink in. Worse bit about it was there was a vw camper on the driver and the tt was parked right under the front window of the house. To think they were that close and stealing from u!! And they used a screwdriver 😡

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users