Photo

Welcome GSF Car Parts!

3 replies to this topic

AGAdmin

AGAdmin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 135 posts

A big welcome to our newest sponsor, GSF Car Parts! 

Please visit them at www.gsfcarparts.com

IMG

IMG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
First of all, welcome to forum GSF! It's definitely nice to see a new addition to the sponsors section. I do have a question. I understand you've more than likely paid to be a sponsor which I highly appreciate as this forum is quite a key and valuable resource for .:R32 owners worldwide. How are you looking to interact and benefit the community on here? GSF always seem to have some sort of discount code active which you can usually find by simply visiting the website. So I'm curious to understand your aims and visions of being on here besides the obvious visibility to the brand as a whole.
  • flatlemon likes this

Connolly3000

Connolly3000

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Yeah I generally get emailed weekend codes from 40-50% off

Will you be uploading those codes to this page for us all to see?

• flatlemon likes this

gsf car parts

gsf car parts

• Official .:R32OC Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all, welcome to forum GSF! It's definitely nice to see a new addition to the sponsors section. I do have a question. I understand you've more than likely paid to be a sponsor which I highly appreciate as this forum is quite a key and valuable resource for .:R32 owners worldwide. How are you looking to interact and benefit the community on here? GSF always seem to have some sort of discount code active which you can usually find by simply visiting the website. So I'm curious to understand your aims and visions of being on here besides the obvious visibility to the brand as a whole.

Hi,

We hope to be able to offer forum members the best value for money we possibly can and offer support where we can with technical advice etc. 

We have great with other VAG forums and we hope to expand this.

Thanks

Yeah I generally get emailed weekend codes from 40-50% off

Will you be uploading those codes to this page for us all to see?

Hi,

We most likely will not be posting generic codes, we have the code in the banners that scroll through, we will always try to beat the offers we run for forum members if we can, if not we will always match it!

You will always get the best price coming to me direct.

Thanks

Matt @ GSF.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users