• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 619 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK
Good Morning Everyone,

The Plan Is To Meet At KrispyKreme's From 19:00 onwards.

We Have Guys From All Over London/Surrey/Kent/Essex/Hampshire/Sussex Who Join Us So If You're From Any Of These Areas And Fancy Joining Us I'm Sure There's Someone You Can Meet & Travel Up With.
If You Know Anyone That Owns Any Form Of Dub Who May Enjoy An Evening Chatting Cars, Drinking Coffee And Eating Doughnuts Please Invite Them Too :)

As Always If It Becomes Too Congested In The CarPark & Its Not Raining We Will Head Over The Road To Dfs Carpark Which Is BIG & Always Empty So You Can Get Your Scene Parking On All You Like :P

At the last meet we also headed to a new burger restaurant local to KK for a bite to eat this time we may go and BlacksBurgers in Epsom so if you fancy it please come join us :)

•MEET DETAILS•

DATE: SATURDAY 13th May 2017

**KrispyKreme Details**

TIME: 19:00 Onwards
PLACE: KrispyKreme's New Malden KT3 4NA

Check Out & Follow Our Instagram Page @dubrats For Lots Of Pics From Previous Meets/Shows We've Attended.

Chris :)
  • MJVR6 likes this

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 1,979 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

At the last meet we also headed to a new burger restaurant local to KK for a bite to eat this time we may go and BlacksBurgers in Epsom so if you fancy it please come join us :)

Are you buying us all a Burger then? :P

• DimplesDexter likes this

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 619 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Are you buying us all a Burger then? :P

I own an R32 mate.... no spare money!! It all goes on fuel :P

JohnR32DUB

JohnR32DUB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationSW London,Surrey,South of England

Good Morning Everyone,

The Plan Is To Meet At KrispyKreme's From 19:00 onwards.

We Have Guys From All Over London/Surrey/Kent/Essex/Hampshire/Sussex Who Join Us So If You're From Any Of These Areas And Fancy Joining Us I'm Sure There's Someone You Can Meet & Travel Up With.
If You Know Anyone That Owns Any Form Of Dub Who May Enjoy An Evening Chatting Cars, Drinking Coffee And Eating Doughnuts Please Invite Them Too :)

As Always If It Becomes Too Congested In The CarPark & Its Not Raining We Will Head Over The Road To Dfs Carpark Which Is BIG & Always Empty So You Can Get Your Scene Parking On All You Like :P

•MEET DETAILS•

**KrispyKreme Details**

PLACE: KrispyKreme's New Malden KT3 4NA

Check Out & Follow Our Instagram Page @dubrats For Lots Of Pics From Previous Meets/Shows We've Attended.

I already posted the meet Chris,did you miss it or are you getting a bit slow in your old age mate lol  :P  

http://www.r32oc.com...eme-new-malden/

Edited by JohnR32DUB, 06 May 2017 - 06:44 PM.

gibbsy

gibbsy

• Members
  • 688 posts
Is anyone going to this. Is it worth popping down there.
Black is the hardest color to keep clean but when clean looks the best, no arguments there then.

DimplesDexter

DimplesDexter

• Members
  • 619 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Is anyone going to this. Is it worth popping down there.

We have a few people coming down Gibbsy, at about 8ish we'll look at heading for some food aswell :)

gibbsy

gibbsy

• Members
  • 688 posts
8 would be good but I won't be around for long. As the wife is with me. Depends how her boredom holds out lol. I'm busy in Wimbledon that's why I'm gonna show my face
Black is the hardest color to keep clean but when clean looks the best, no arguments there then.

gibbsy

gibbsy

• Members
  • 688 posts
Met a few great r owners this evening, friendly bunch and some lovely cars, I stole some knowledge and ideas and then for a burger afterwards. Thanks guys and the other wife for making me and my missus feel welcome, and I look forward to doing it again.

Black is the fastest colour
  • JohnR32DUB likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vehicle, OC Events, South

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users