No replies to this topic

Clements_93

Clements_93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNewcastle Upon Tyne

2008 (57) Volkswagen Golf Mk5 R32 DSG, 5 Door

Reluctant sale of my R32 after one year of ownership due to relocating to Dubai for work. This will be going on Auto Trader next week but I thought I will put it on the forum to see if any enthusiast is interested before selling elsewhere. I am looking for £8500 however will listen to offers from R32OC members.

Purchased May 2016 from a friend who works as a mechanic at VW Silverlink Newcastle. This car has been looked after very well, two bucket was every week, high end genuine replacement parts and is superb to drive. Always run on VPower during mine and previous ownership and maintained very highly with no expense spared. Full service history mainly VW service history but has been serviced by a dealership during their ownership. 4 Previous owners in total.

Spec:

·         Diamond Black Metallic Paint

·         MOT till December 2017

·         80k full service by VW December 2016

·         81920 miles (will rise until 07/06/2017 then car will be SORN)

·         DSG Flappy Paddle Gearbox which has had mechatronics replaced by VW (all receipts to show work done and still got 1 year warranty to run)

·         Winter pack (heated folding mirrors and washer jets, heated front seats)

·         Convenience pack (Coming home automatic lights, Auto wipers, auto dipping reverse mirror, power fold mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror)

·         Factory tinted rear windows

·         Full Vienna Leather Interior

·         Xenon Headlight

·         RCD310 with iPod Connectivity in armrest

·         Multifunctional steering wheel (Plus paddle shift)

·         2 x VW Keys

·         OEM Genuine R32 Document Folder

·         VW Omanayt 18” alloy wheels, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyres all around 6 months old.  

·         Will not come with private plate, will revert back to standard plate SL57 XAE

·         Brand new Pagid disks and pads all round

·         Rear calipers replaced with TRW replacements, corroded lines replaced

·         Both front wings replaced under VW anti corrosion warranty

·         HPI Clear

Extras:

·         Non-Resonated Milltek Exhaust System

·         ITG Panel Filter

·         Recently fitted H&R 25mm lowering springs (Brand New) Still have old springs! 

·         Team Heko Wind Deflectors

·         Rear wiper removed

·         LED sidelights, registration lights

·         Bee sting antenna

·         Parrot Bluetooth handsfree kit

The bad bits…

Unfortunately there are a few bad point on this car that need some future attention, I was getting around to doing them myself this year however due to the work commitments I do not have time to get them done.

·         Rear arches starting to form slight rusting, needs attention and can still be covered under VW corrosion warranty.

·         All 4 alloys could do with a refurbishment, no leaks or crack just slight curbing and marking on each one 

·         Small tear in the driver’s seat, nothing major and barely noticeable.

·         Due to the age of the car the usual stone chips 

·         It drinks your wallet dry (Worth it)

This has honestly been a pleasure to own, I have always admired R32’s for their looks and noise. I hope that this goes on to a new owner who can admire it as much as I have. I will definitely own another in the future maybe even a Mk4! 

I will be updating this thread and if there is any other information you would like me to provide I will be happy to do so. I will also be adding more photos after spending the weekend doing a hand detail. I have attached a few of ones below. 

I am based in Wallsend, Newcastle Upon Tyne. 

Thanks for looking! 

Attached Files

Edited by Clements_93, Yesterday, 04:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users