VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. General Chat
    I've installed a Dension Aux link to my MFD2, so the 6CD changer in the armrest is now redundant. Does anybody know if there's a part number (or aftermarket part) for a cubby slot to fill the gap of the CD changer? Or just options for the armrest in general. I know that makes little sense...
  2. General Chat
    I have a mk5 r32, 5 door version and have retro fitted the armrest but need the mdi part that fits where the cd changer goes. I have see a couple of these on ebay. The part number for the mk5 is quoted as 5N0 035 341 E but I have seen another version with part number 5N0 035 341 F which comes...
1-2 of 2 Results