VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Chat
    Hi Guys Any of you come across this new splitter which I think is called MyFit and sold by RTec (http://www.rtecshop.com/)? It's rather incredible and is durable, imported from the US. You get it in a 1.5 or 2 inch width and it gives the front look of the car a lower profile, especially when...
1-1 of 1 Results