VW Golf R32 Forum banner

£30 for my German plates!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  S19 MYD 
#1 ·
The rozzers finally pulled me today :angry: when I was already late for footie for my 'illegal plates'. Cost me £30 FPN but no points so took it on the chin. Good job I was stuck behind a granny at the time and I wasn't opening the taps as I was five mins later! :wink: Bummer!

#3 ·
Just standard embossed plates.

Annoying really when they are correctly spaced and you see some of the other sh** that people get away with.
Cheers

#6 ·
Really makes me laugh how petty the laws have got, truely obviouse how easy the motorist is to make money on. Way to hard chasing down the muppets that keep kicking peoples doors in to steal thier car or just plaing kicking peoples heads in for the fun of it!

I saw an Aston the other day with a british number on a Jernsey/Isle of Man colour plate, ie black background with silver lettering. Anyone know if they'll stop you or this?

#7 ·
thats unlucky as its got the GB bit on not the D they must have been loking carfully at the car to notice it!

bet it cost you few quid fine at football being late as well?

#8 ·
Don't get paid anymore mate, just for fun/escape fatness! Bloody lost on pens in the cup quarters too! Crap day all round!

#10 ·
S19 MYD said:
Don't get paid anymore mate, just for fun/escape fatness! Bloody lost on pens in the cup quarters too! Crap day all round!
ah ok no little fines for end of season piss up then. lost on pens, not a good day at all then!!!

#13 ·
gazjones said:
ah ok no little fines for end of season piss up then. lost on pens, not a good day at all then!!!
Used to do that but I don't drink so used to wind me up!

blackpug said:
Mine passed it's MOT last week with german plates fitted. (maybe you should have got some Polish plates........)
Maybe I should just move to Poland for a few years, get nationality, then I could move back, get a free house....you know the rest!:angry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.