VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am new to forums so apologies if I get a few things wrong. I have an immaculate set of 18" BBS CH Black Edition for sale. They are completely unmarked having only covered about 2K miles. I have the original bill of sale from APS in Brackley and they currently stored in their original boxes at work. They cost £1300 when I purchased them and would accept £700. The reason for sale is that I no longer have the R32 they were on. It's a car I had from new for nearly 6 years and really miss it but needs must when you have a family. I look forward to hearing if anyone is interested. Have a look in my gallery for images.

·
19,426 Posts
Welcome to the forum. To comply with the selling rules you need photos of the items including a piece of paper with username and date.

Without this there is a risk mods will delete the thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for the welcome. I will post the images from work tomorrow but not sure I understand the piece of paper with the username and date on. Does that need to be in the images? Cheers

·
19,426 Posts
The piece of paper needs to be in at least one of the images. If you have any doubts have a look at another for sale thread

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, I'm afraid not. Bearing in mind their limited use and their condition, I do think they are good value. I'll upload some images later today. Cheers

·
136 Posts
What offset are they?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hi all, i have a set of these on the r32 i just bought (19inch 8.5j 235/35/19 tyres immaculate condition) that i may want to swap/sell as i much prefer the bbs lm's. So if someone misses out on this set just contact me!

Adam

·
Registered
66 Posts
stupid question, if i have oem mk4 R£2 alloys, (18") would i be able to get tyres transfered onto them?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Judging by what I can make out of the stamp on the rim, they look like ET60 - So I'd say MK5

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I still have mine, just to clear the info up there 5x100 19inch 8j all round et35 currently on my mk4, toyo and falken thres loads of tread 235/35/19.
Dont know if thats of interest to anyone?

Adam.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts