VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, will post some actual pics of these when I can get to them to take some! Set of four 19" 2-piece RZs, these look like new, in fact I believe all four were refurbed prior to my purchase although none were badly damaged, just light scratches. Since buying them all I have done is put new tyres on them and stack them in the shed!

All four rims are PCD 5x100 and have brand new Avon ZZ3 235/35/19 tyres, fitted and balanced.

Cost me about £1,100 all in - will sell for £1,000 but you must be able to collect from Essex, pref cash on collection or some paypal and balance in cash.

Also have one extra rim, bought as part of the set as these wheels are getting rarer and didn't want to not be able to get a replacement in the future. £150

PM or post and I'll get in touch :)

Sample pics:

Rim only:

Sample pics of some 18 inch RZs on a Golf (think how much better a 19 would look!!):

·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The single wheel has now been provisionally sold, however I have had interest from others in buying individual wheels, so if I get four confirmed buyers then I would consider splitting the set completely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts