VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing Shane's post of his previous golf...

I thought I would carry it on with a few pics of my first car/project...

It's a 1300cc MKII Golf 3 door (yes I mean 1300cc its not a typo!)

It had a full bare metal repsray in a rare VW colour called Klassic Green
- fooookin lovely colour it was too! It was a pearl and in the sun the car glowed with dark and bright greens and dark navy blues on certain angles of the body - brilliant colour!

The interior was a full gti interior, from the headlining and floor carpet/trim to the seats and dashbourd - everything, even the door cards!

The glass was replaced oem but had a slight tint of green all round including the windscreen so looked pretty cool when it was all wet.

Clear rear lights,
SWG roof spoiler with clear high level brake light - was one of the first with this!

sides smoothed from moulding and rubbing strips - Big G60 arches fitted all round and original metal arches heat rolled to accomodate the 17's and the 80mm drop!!!:D real belly scraper
Totally De-badged
Smoked side repeaters
5door rear door handles used on doors and the car was completely de-locked apart from boot.
Chrome handle inserts
17" Kosie Racing Senekas wrapped with Pirelli P7000 rubber
Big bumper on rear fully colour coded
mirrors colour coded
rare (at the time) RS front bumper on the front with clear indicators
3 bar single light grille (very cool!)
grill spoiler
Scorpion twin DTM rear silencer

I could go on but I'm starting to get tired hands - but for a clue on the ICE it had, in the boot sat 2x15" JL Audio W0 subs - need I say more...

hope you enjoy the pics!:151:

·
4,328 Posts
Really really nice mate. Wish i had gone for a golf for my first car, but i went to the dark side and got a ford.................(runs and hides)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pomme - what were you thinking! i guess you only learn from your mistakes though!?

Anythings great for a first car thought isnt it.... well except for fords.:bike: only kidding mate!

·
1,432 Posts
My first car was a Vauxhall Nove GTE followed by a Ford Fiesta ZR2i 1.8 Zetec (important cos it wasnt just the 1.6 version :) ) then a Renault 5 GT Turbo whilst I had the Fiesta. Renault then broke down followed by the fiesta so I got the R32 then (long story) I got my second R32

·
4,328 Posts
Well i say ford was my first car as it was the first one i bought, otherwise it was a 1.1 renault 5, what a beast :) great fun to drive sometimes i wish i still had it for the sheer joy and rush you get when going round corners thinking will this go round or not :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my first car was a fait cinq sporting in imola blue lovely colour then had 1.2 mk4 ibiza then mk4 ibiza fr 20vt now my r32 how things have changed from 4 years ago!

·
3,732 Posts
my first car was a sky blue vauxhall cavalier saloon 1.3L - pimp baby yeah :D

but back to the point, thats a damn nice golf, nice rear stance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts