VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My MK4 R32 is up for sale. It's a beast of a car when you want it to be and a great cruiser when you don't. Awesome linear power and a fantastic soundtrack whilst being a very usable everyday car. It's covered 42,000miles from new with full VW service history. Next service due at 49,000miles.

Over and above the usual R32 spec this car has...

Winter Pack (heated leather, Xenon lights, Headlamp washers)
SatNav
6 disc changer in boot
i-pod connector
Cruise control
Parrot Hands-Free (awesome piece of kit)

KW Variant 2 fully adjustable coilovers
Full Milltek system including manifolds, hi-flow cats, straight through centre section and rear box
VF-Engineering Stage 1 and 2 supercharger kit including front mounted intercooler
VF-Engineering engine and gearbox mounts
Steering column mounted boost guage
H&R wheel spacers on rear

All additions purchased and fitted by the guys down at Regal Autosport. All done within the last 18 months and these modifications have only covered 8000 miles. I have invoices from Regal for £10,000 for all the above work. The VF-Engineering kit is still under warranty for about another 2 years.

Best car I've had for a long time but a lot of money to sit unused the majority of the time. Not desperate to sell but will let it go if someone is interested. It's an R32 in great condition even without the modifications. They just make it the car I think VW should have built. B)

£16,500 ono.

Call me on 07775 736698.

Best regards, James. :)

P.S. 4 BRAND NEW TYRES FITTED 6/1/08 - Dunlop Sport SP9000s

·
540 Posts
nice motor,looks a bit under priced in my book mate!!:eek:

have you got another car in mind??

how did you find stage 2.getting mine fitted as we speak!!

·
616 Posts
:cool: for a mint motor!
OT: You going up Brands on the 30th?

·
3,137 Posts
I'll do you a swap for my standard one lol.

I wish haha.

Looks stunning, what sort of power is she putting out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
andyr32 said:
nice motor,looks a bit under priced in my book mate!!:eek:

have you got another car in mind??

how did you find stage 2.getting mine fitted as we speak!!
Thanks Andy. If you like your car now you'll love the Stage 2 kit. I found with the standard car that by about 5500rpm the power seemed to start fading away so it was time to change up. With the kit you find the rate at which the car accelerates gets more and more extreme the more revs you have until the limiter which is increased to 7500rpm. Its immense!!!

Such a fantastic package.

I'm in two minds whether to be sensible for a while or do what I really want to which is to buy a Convertible E46 M3. Lets see if the R32 goes first...

As for being Under-priced I think it is a little bit too but have set it at a realistic level to help speed up the sale.

Good luck with yours...

James.

P.S. Jimmy, I hope this helps answer your question too. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deckedr32 said:
:cool: for a mint motor!
OT: You going up Brands on the 30th?
Hi there Keith, yep planning to make the Prept meet although will probably go in the MK2. Be good to see you there...

James.

·
616 Posts
DUB GT said:
Hi there Keith, yep planning to make the Prept meet although will probably go in the MK2. Be good to see you there...

James.
Don't be like that...... Bring the R! It may be wet and you'll need the AWD!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deckedr32 said:
Don't be like that...... Bring the R! It may be wet and you'll need the AWD!
I haven't driven it since the end of September so have to use every excuse I can think of...

See you there,

James.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts