Half leather recaros
Miltek non-res exhaust
6 cd change

Pictures on request

Attachments

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
There not recaros bud they are konig, if they are the standard black seats then they are not half leather they are leatherette , the only half leather option on the R32 was grey.

·
3,392 Posts
Your be paying a premium for this one, this is a rare find indeed!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's good to hear, I paid £8k for a standard black 3 door with 42k almost two years ago. Happy days =)

On topic - This add is lacking to be honest, it has left out the key information that any clued up would be buyer needs to know.

Price, number of owners, haldex service intervals, 6463 update, factory options present for example.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like I said not desperate to sell. Looking for £8.5k not gonna find another one like this still under vw warranty(springs were replaced under warranty due to common fault)
Every service has been carried out by VW can be verified by ringing vw
Haldex service was carried out around 36k
I am the 3rd owner
Factory options??sunroof 6 disc change half cloth knonigs?they are the only options I know!!

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oem mods include:
Mk6 number rear number plate LEDs
Polo rear wiper
Polo light switch
US rear lights
DSG air intake
Will throw in cupra r splitter as not been fitted

·
618 Posts
Will be in touch in the new year if you still have this. Just waiting to see if my works contract gets extended.
Car looks lovely! Get some more pictures up if you can.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Good work with the details, more pics will wet the buyers appetite. How can it be under VW warranty, have you been paying for an extended contract? If so, that probably will not be able to be taken over by the new owner as a mate found out recently on his E46 M3.

GLWS.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I know the BMW one isnt as the new owner wont have been paying into the pot for any length of time, should they have to stump up a bill.

Anyways from what I can make out, R32 more reliable than the E46 M3.

Least it shows the car has been cared for by you and that it will have wanted for nothing.

·
3,392 Posts
Its around £20 to transfer it to the new owner, i had one on mine when i bought it, very easy to do.

Although i think they will only cover cars up to 10 years old, this was my understanding when i was paying for my vw warranty.

·
605 Posts
Looks an absolute stunner in all fairness. I keep thinking about going back to an R32, but think I need to keep my Scirocco just for the bit better fuel ecomony. GLWS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts