VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
31 Posts
Hi all,

About 2 months ago my R32 was stolen but recovered. The insurance company has written the car of due to a damaged sump, suspension damage and light bodywork damage.

As I simply don't have the funds to put it right myself. I'm offering the car for sale as a whole. It would be an ideal project for someone who can do the work themselves or someone who has the time to break it.

All my paperwork was in the car at the time which most of it has been recovered however now only has a partial service history. The thieves broken in through my window and stole the keys so the window was broken to get access to the car which will need replaced. There has been a key cut however due to the damage to the sump the car has not been started.

Spec is as follows;

Deep Pearl Blue
Full Konig Leather Bucket Seats
Heated front seats
Electric windows
Electric sunroof
Climate control
Cruise Control
Xenon headlights
Factory alarm / immobiliser
Full Miltek Exhaust
Pipercross high velocity intake

Looking for around 2.5k however offers are invited, please PM me. If you guys need any more information please ask. I will post pictures later, if there is a specific picture anyone would like please let me know.

Cheers.

John

Attachments

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Pictures and you need to put a price plus are you the owner or does the car belong to the insurance company at the moment?

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will load pictures on shortly and the car belongs to me.

I'm not putting a price on it, if anyone is interested they can make me an offer. I'm not looking for stupid money for the car, ideally I would like a quick sale.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've added some pictures. If anyone what's any other specific pictures let me know and I'll try to get them for you. As the car is on my drive I can't get under it to take any pictures however inspections are more than welcome.

Cheers

·
19,388 Posts

·
Admin
9,271 Posts
you need to put a price or it will be deleted...if you want offers put it on ebay..we all have to follow the rules...sorry

·
777 Posts
As above, need to know if the engine has been damaged really

if it is just cracked i would get some oil and fire it in and then start her up as that is really the only way to know its a runner or not

First dip it and see if any oil is in there

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what is wrong with the sump....has it lost it's oil...any idea if it ran after it was damaged if it lost it?

Has the new key been coded to the car?
I believe it's cracked. There are a lot of speed bumps around where I live and think one had been hit going over at speed. The car was found in a "known" area around 5 miles from my house a day later so it's not been driven since then. Most of the oil is out of it however it is still leaking over my driveway.

The new key hasn't been coded unfortunately

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As above, need to know if the engine has been damaged really

if it is just cracked i would get some oil and fire it in and then start her up as that is really the only way to know its a runner or not

First dip it and see if any oil is in there
I've got some oil so I'll give give it a try tomorrow

cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts