VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there,

For sale is my 2004 R32 recently been MOT'd so comes with 12 months mot and 6 months tax.

HPI Clear.

The car itself is completely standard and the current mileage is 81,038 which wont go up by much as I have a diesel golf I use as a daily driver. It has full VW main dealer serive history, the last service was done around 1000 miles ago which included a full haldex service.

The bodywork is in great condition with no bad scratches or dents. Before the car goes to its new owner I shall be giving it a full machine polish and wax so its looking brand new again.

The interior is also in good condition, it has the full heater leather seats with not alot of wear. Has the original 6 disc cd changer in the dash, climate control and everything works as it should.

All round the car has been well looked after and would like to see the next owner treating it the same which is why Im advertising on the owners club. Ill post some pictures and if anyone thinks they might be interested or want to find out a bit more about the car you could either message me on this or if youd prefer to call or text my number is 07809 420666 (calls after 5pm only please)

The car is located in scotland. Im looking for £5,600 ono

Thanks
Grant.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car now has 12 months mot and 6 months tax ready to go so get in touch if anyone is interested cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts