VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004/53 mk 4 Black R32 for sale. 49k, tax end May 08/MOT April 08.
Half leather interior, heated seats, tracker fitted, 6 CD changer as standard. Currently carrying private plate (R32 EVL), will sell with car for 1k or plate will be retained.
£15500 ovno

·
1,432 Posts
You only got it in April and you're selling already, how come?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm afraid I'm going over to the dark side. I'm buying an evo. Nothing wrong with the golf at all but I always wanted an evo. Lived in an area where I didn't want to take one before, now I've moved and have garage and bonus.

·
1,432 Posts
Nice, I'm also selling my R32. Ive had it for 4 years and its time to move on.

Good luck with the sale.

G

·
Sounds like the plate is still for sale Wayne - plate used to belong to someone called Vindaloo on Tyresmoke.

He must have sold it to Rach that is selling the car and plate here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dint see any of these posts. Soz.

Not selling plate or car now. Will be selling car next year but keeping plate to go on mk5 r32 :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very Cherry said:
not changing to the dark side then?

i wanted an evo but the service schedule and cost of ownership was to extreme for what they are
No. For those reasons plus golf is alot nicer inside. Decided to look at supercharging golf instead. I think I'd miss the quality and comfort of the r32.

·
540 Posts
you wont regret it.i was thinking the same as you like going for an evo but the sacrifice of comfort and quality wasnt worth it so supercharged the R and have never looked back since!!you have made the right choice!!

·
540 Posts
iv got mk4.got my charger fitted by star performance in kircaldy, scotland!!iv done 5k with the charger on and it runs better than ever!!its well worth the cash!!i would advice you get a milltek cat back aswell.i got hi flow cats aswell but not compulsary.the standard exhaust is very restricted and the charger needs to breath so its better to do this!!

·
51 Posts
im sure everyone already knows, my friend owns an evo and you really have to be very enthusiastic about owning one because they are so costly, you can easily hit three figures for a weeks petrol, also every wanker in the country is on the look out for one to steal trackered or not, being woken by a group of lads in balaclavas isnt a nice experience in fact that was when it was sold, its such a shame, what ever you decide dont skimp on securing those cars

1 - 17 of 17 Posts