·
Registered
7 Posts
Make: audi
Model: a3
Colour: silver
Year: 2004
Engine size: 3.2 v6
Fuel type: petrol ( i only ever used vpower or Tesco momentum)
Transmission: dsg
Mileage: 76000
MOT: 12months
Tax: 12months
Price: 4000 firm!
Previous owners: 7 (one being the garage bought from)

Ive owned this car since January this year but due to wanting a vr6 corrado it's up for sale!
Apart from a few stone chip marks as would be expected, this A3 is in superb condition throughout and runs smoothly.

AUTOMATIC DSG GEAR BOX (6 SPEED) WHICH HAS BEEN REPLACED BY AUDI WITH RECEIPTS TO PROVE (before my owner ship)- QUATTRO WITH ESP, 4 GOOD TYRES - HEATED LEATHER SEATS - XENON HEADLIGHT WITH WASHERS - FRONT FOG LIGHTS - electric MIRRORS - DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL - AUDI ALARM WITH TILT SENSOR 6 DISC CD CHANGER WITH FULL BOSE SYMPHONY SPEAKERS
GE CLEANT REAR GLASS WINDOW WIPER BLANK

The engine has also had chains rails and tensioners done all with genuine parts after I found them to be at fault not long after buying the car so I was able to have them done under the warranty I got from the garage I bought from , so now need to worry about the dreaded stretched timing chains phenomenon!

Just past on mot with one advisory being a very minor blow on the exhaust flexi.

So all in all its An honest car and with the work that's been done effectively bomb proof for any potential new owner.

If there is anything I have failed to mention please don't hesitate to ask cheers kieran

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Damn these things are cheap

Might as well give it away

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Danith said:
Do they sound like an R though? (genuine question I'm new to VAG)
Exactly the same, same car but cheaper and comes with more equipment

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Exactly the same, same car but cheaper and comes with more equipment

Hmmmmmmmmmm, technically even though it's the same size engine, they sound nothing like.. Sorry to disagree but they don't. Same with the 3.2 TT, that doesn't either.. Both of those sound ok, but nothing special like the R, not from what i've heard when i've listened to them.

·
19,389 Posts
For once I agree with Ryan, both the A3 and TT sound ok but the standard exhaust on them makes them quieter and the burble is less pronounced, compared to the R32.

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
For once I agree with Ryan, both the A3 and TT sound ok but the standard exhaust on them makes them quieter and the burble is less pronounced, compared to the R32.
Haha.. You make it sound like you're aversed to agreeing with me!!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Ryan-H said:
Haha.. You make it sound like you're aversed to agreeing with me!!
I agree standard they sound different

But with a stainless and de cat they sound the same

1 - 18 of 18 Posts