VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker on here and the time has come to sell my very modded R32! Spec is below (sorry for caps) and if there is anything i have missed please get in touch. I have owned it from 17,000 on the clock in September 2008, and nothing has caused me problems except for having to replace the air mass meter and throttle body earlier this year.

One thing I'll point out and I'll be completely honest with all questions... The paintwork needs some attention, particularly on the drivers side rear wheel arch where there are some scuff marks, on the bonnet there is a stain from a bird dropping which probably needs wet-sanding to remove, and the front bumper has a small split right at the bottom which is out of sight. Otherwise I guess the paintwork reflects the age of the car. I do intend to get these issues corrected but haven't had the time recently-If I go ahead the cost of this will be reflected in the price of the car, but I thought I would put the ad up now as I know a few of you are into detailing etc.

MK5 R32

3 DOOR
MANUAL
56 PLATE (BUT NOT REGISTERED TILL FEB 2007)
METALLIC DEEP BLUE PEARL
73.5K MILES, ADDING AROUND 800 PER MONTH
MOT AND TAX TILL APR 2014
FULL SERVICE HISTORY-STARTING AT VW, THEN FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS APS IN BRACKLEY HAVE DONE ALL SERVICING AND MOST OF MY MODS
CLOTH INTERIOR
IPOD/IPHONE DOCK
HEATED SEATS
6X CD CHANGER
2 FAIRLY NEW MICHELIN P33 TYRES ON REAR .GOODYEAR F1 AYSMMETRIC 2 ON FRONT, OVER HALFWAY WORN
CRUISE CONTROL
PLUS THE USUAL ELECTRIC MIRRORS,WINDOWS, AIR CON ETC ETC

MODS
UPRATED HALDEX 4WD SYSTEM
LONGLIFE CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
UPRATED ANTI-ROLL BARS AND BUSHES
LOWERED ON LOWTECH SPRINGS
APS REMAP
EBC BRAKE DISCS AND PADS
BMC AIR FILTER
ENGINE MOUNT

ALSO HAVE SOME GERMAN PRESSED PLATES I HAVEN'T ATTACHED YET

These mods are professionally fitted and maintained giving awesome grip,handling,sound and performance. I still have all replacement parts in my garage so you could change parts back or sell them.

If anyone is worried about the cost of insurance-mine is fully comp covering all mods for under £600 (27 with 7 years no claims).

Price £9,500. I will try to add some pics below, more on request! If anyone is interested please send a message and I'll get back to you. Cheers, Dan

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts