VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** Looking to Swap or Px with either a Mk4 or Mk5 R32 Preferably 3dr in DBP, Black or grey with decent millage***

2007 Audi A3 Sportback Tdi 170 S line

The car is in great condition inside and out and is hard to fault really. Comes with FSH, mostly from Audi and in the past year, a well known local garage.

Great fuel consumption. Also, with it being the 170bhp model there is plenty torque and speed when it's needed.

The mileage is now on 110,000 although this is still low mileage for a diesel its mostly all motorway miles as me and the previous owner did over 300 miles a week travelling to work and I have all evidence for this in the service history as the car was only on 88,000 last year and 76,000 the year before which is extremely low for the age of car.

Still in great condition on the inside aswell, with half leather seats and all the S line extras.

Long Mot & Tax.

I recently had 4 new tyres put on the car along with getting the discs and pads changed. I also had the rear windows tinted and they come with a lifetime warranty.

There are a few stone chips to the front as expected, apart from that its an all round good reliable car especially for the price I am asking.

Price for quick sale £6000

Any questions just contact me on 07598579176 - Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.