VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
208 Posts
Unfortunately I've got to put my R32 back up for sale. I had planned on keeping it for a lot longer, but my business is in trouble and I need to release some cash to keep it a float! Gutting really!
but that's life I suppose!

2007 (57) VW Golf Mk5 .:R32 DSG 3dr in DBP, currently at 41.5k miles.

Spec includes:
Full heated leather
Xenon headlights
RCD500 with internal 6 disc changer
Upgraded 10 speaker sound system
Cruise control
DSG auto transmission
iPod dock in armrest
Central armrest
MFSW
Highline display
Autowipers/Autolights
Dimming rear view mirror
Privacy glass
Folding mirrors with reverse dip
Puddle lights
Tyre pressure monitor
Tax till October 2013
Mot till October 2013

Mods:
Power flex dog bone mount insert
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit (WALK)
Flapper mod
Shark fin aerial
.:R32 seat inserts
Black coolant and washer caps

The car is in great condition throughout! There are a few blemishes inside, with the worst part being the rubber coming off the window switches, so very minor.

In October last year I had it serviced at Awesome Gti in Manchester. I had a full engine service, DSG service and Haldex service. All this was carried out when the car was on 37.5k miles so within the limits that VW set out. This was also when the WALK was fitted.

£11,495.

The car is located in Manchester.

Contact me on 07530 197 643 evenings/weekends only as I can be quite busy during the day!
Or email [email protected] anytime and ill get back to you ASAP!

Thanks for looking, Tom

These pics were taken about 2 months ago, but the car is still in the exact same condition! I'll get more recent pics ASAP!

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh I forgot to add, the front drivers tyre now has a buldge in it!
I'm going to try and get 2 new tyres on the front sometime this week, when I have a spare few mins!!

·
19,389 Posts
Sorry to hear about your business, however GLWS

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are getting it tight right now, I hope things pick up for you. Such a shame you are having to sell good luck.

Sent from my ST18i

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys! We have done really well in this 'recession' and not had any problems. In fact last year was one of our best yet! But it's literally stopped overnight! We have priced loads but no ones going ahead! Will pick up soon I hope!

Tom

·
19,389 Posts
Sadly, it's all down to consumer confidence and the light is still not visible at the end of the tunnel yet, and doesn't look as though it will be anytime soon.

Good luck with the business and tbe sale.

·
Registered
30 Posts
im still interested in this.. if my 1 series goes in time and this car is available.. i will come have a look at it. if i dont, best wishes pal, its a beauty

-- can I just ask pal, number of previous owners?

·
208 Posts
Just testing the water again with regards to selling up! Got my eye on another car! It's V8 and an Audi!

The car is now on 44.5k miles. It was serviced again in November at awesome. It also had new discs and pads all round at the same time. Tax due march/April '14 (I'll have to check) and Mot due Oct '14.

There are a few minor issues now though. There is slight scuff mark on the drivers door (very minor) and a stone chip on the bonnet.

I'm still after around £11.5k for it but I am open to negotiation!

Cheers, Tom.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Just testing the water again with regards to selling up! Got my eye on another car! It's V8 and an Audi!

The car is now on 44.5k miles. It was serviced again in November at awesome. It also had new discs and pads all round at the same time. Tax due march/April '14 (I'll have to check) and Mot due Oct '14.

There are a few minor issues now though. There is slight scuff mark on the drivers door (very minor) and a stone chip on the bonnet.

I'm still after around £11.5k for it but I am open to negotiation!

Cheers, Tom.
Please send me pictures of all said blemishes in details please. Plus some under bonnet pics would be great as well. Im up in manchester on sunday for man u vs swansea. If you pm you phone number and other bits and bobs i could take a look sunday morning?

Adam.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm working in London at the moment and won't be back until late Sunday early Monday. Which is a shame.

Once I'm back ill get plenty of up to date pics for you. If there's anything else you want to know, give me a shout!

Cheers, Tom.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bttt...

Adam, sorry I didn't reply I just completed missed your post! If your still interested get in touch please mate.

Tom

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Been thinking today, and I'd look at accepting a p/x with mk4 R32. Ideal if someone is looking at upgrading!!

·
693 Posts
Good luck with the sale, I hope you'll be spending a little of the money on bringing the Rallye back to its former glory!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts