VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
My mistake about the mileage but I think taking the time to write what the spec is rather than saying there are too many to list is gonna put people off. Look at some of the ads on this site, they systematically list good points and bad points, service intervals and the spec list and it gives a buyer confidence. I know this cos I bought recently due to the comprehensive advert. All the best with the sale though mate

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Add looks better, maybe include some service intervals in the ad. Also - I'd remove where you say about common faults either being fixed or not happened yet. Saying they haven't happened YET is gonna make a first time r32er think of worst case scenario lol.

Just say any problems that have arisen have been dealt with and repaired. Might even be a good idea to list those things so buyers feel it's something that they won't have to worry about. Although I can't remember if there's a word limit on eBay.

Hope you manage a sale soon bud

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.