VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
2008, Blue, 5 Door, FVWSH, Immaculate, 4 Wheel Drive, DSG Gearbox, 35K Miles, This is priced to sell and probably one of the lowest priced R32 in the UK. The car is garaged and not being used, I now use a van for my day to day business so the R32 is no longer used, 07624 409195

£11,000 Plus Delivery. (Shipping is about £250)

This vehicle is based on the Isle of Man and can be shipped to Liverpool or Heysham next day if required.

The picture is from where I bought it from, I'm not a trader.

·
192 Posts
Pm'ed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't seen anything cheaper for the year and mileage any ideas how I can improve the ad at all ?

·
23 Posts
Hi Richard, I think may be its because your over in the IOM, and not many people can view your car. Had it been this side of the water you would probably have more interest it, me being one of them.Cheers Phil

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Haven't seen anything cheaper for the year and mileage any ideas how I can improve the ad at all ?
I would include the shipping price in the price of the car. Also to serious buyers ask for a £250 deposit and then upon viewing if all is well knock it off the price?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your feedback, yes, being on an island is somewhat difficult although I can assure anyone the car is very genuine and of top quality for a very fare price I feel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts