VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
Some really nice motors there. The new GTR looks awesome as usual. I saw the EVO X at a recent motorsport show at the NEC. It's a nice looking car but the door line (up to the window) is high and made the wheels look small. I think it'll need 19's on it before it looks proportional.

She's a complete cutie.

·
286 Posts
There were cars in them photo's? :blushed:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Wow ,
Nice curves,looks,and would love a test drive :cool:.lol.also spotted cars there.....:unsure:

·
1,084 Posts
I went to last years show, but was busy when this was on last weekend.

There were some good drifting demos in the car park, by some of the pro drivers. Not too interesting for a dubber though, it was mainly chromed bits and pieces for Japanese cars, hardly any euro-cars at all, apart from the odd Merc/Beemer with big ICE.

As for the ladies..... they dress like that on the streets here too! (and I'm not joking)

One of the things the show is famous for, is the geeks who go to take pics of the girls.

Saw my first GTR on the road the other day, was quite surprised, I thought there would be a massive waiting list.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tokyo Dub said:
I went to last years show, but was busy when this was on last weekend.

There were some good drifting demos in the car park, by some of the pro drivers. Not too interesting for a dubber though, it was mainly chromed bits and pieces for Japanese cars, hardly any euro-cars at all, apart from the odd Merc/Beemer with big ICE.

As for the ladies..... they dress like that on the streets here too! (and I'm not joking)

One of the things the show is famous for, is the geeks who go to take pics of the girls.

Saw my first GTR on the road the other day, was quite surprised, I thought there would be a massive waiting list.
I can quote for Wonderful and Horny girls in Tokyo:xD!!!! i sat in the GTR in Sapporo, Great car =)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6922134806408849025&hl=en[/media]

Ohh and about waiting line! no way they are massproducing!!
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mIh0WwFvEuI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts