VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Up for sale is my 2012 rising blue golf R, unfortunately this has to go as im now looking towards a deposit on a house so will have to downgrade, sold my previous DPB R32 on here to an enthusiast so would like this to go to another enthusiast also.

right I brought this from VW Beadles, Dartford,It was the managers, its spec was amazing, searched high and low for this particular spec, as far as im aware its fully loaded apart from the recaro sport seat option so it has the following Extras -

SUNROOF
DYNAUDIO
RNS510 WITH PHONE BLUETOOTH PREP + VOICE CONTROL
REVERSING CAMERA
FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS
ELECTRONIC, HEATED POWER-FOLDING MIRRORS
COLOUR HIGHLINE DISPLAY
19'' SILVER TALLADEGA ALLOYS
ADAPTIVE CHASIS CONTROL (ACC)
ARMREST WITH IPOD/USB/AUX CONNECTIONS

ALSO DSG AND IN RISING BLUE METALLIC AND ALL THE STANDARD EQUIPTMENT ON A GOLF R

I brought it with 8,500 miles on it back last august, since now the car is on 16,900Miles ( will raise an estimated 20miles daily until sold )

the car was immaculate, not a single stonechip to the entire front end, with this being how it was I treated her to a venureshield appointment and had the front end fully protected, also had her professionally valeted and treated to a Williams ceramic 5 year protection system..she literally shines even when dirty.

interior is literally still new, the rear leather seats have never been sat on, the front leather seats are still matte and supple, no shine ect. I still even have the original plastic cover over the armrest from when it was delivered, the manager is pretty OCD which was fantastic and decided to keep it on, im even more OCD so I never took it off

the bodywork is literally as new, apart from a problem il note shortly the bodywork is immaculate, no dents, no stonechips anywhere, no scratches..it gleams when tarted up and looks amazing even when dirty

now im going to be completely honest there is only three bad points to this car -

The rear two alloys have been curbed ever so slightly,
the tread on the front two alloys are low, may source partworns to give the new buyer a few months grip, if I don't price will be reflected
there is a paint burn in the rear bumped caused by an accident with a valeters rotary polisher, basically the polishing pad came off and burnt into the rear bumper, was a genuine accident as I watched it happen, was compensated £500 for this

have had this taken to a VW approved Bodyshop, Gladwins I took it too and they quoted me no more than £300 to rectify

apart from the three above points the car is immaculate and could call it new

THE CAR WAS SERVICED BY VW BEADLES 7/8/12 @ 8,673miles
I have booked it in for a service on the 11,9,13

I had a two year free service agreement on this car, so whoever owns it can have it serviced at an approved vw garage

if you would like the car immediately you can book the service yourself or can wait until its done on the 11th sept

Things ive forgot to mention - 2 KEYS , Always been run on Monumentum99 or V-POWER, NEVER OCTANE 95

I am looking for £26,000 ONO
or PX for a MK5 R32 and cash my way
(MUST BE 08/09 DPB or PEARL BLACK DSG LOW MILES UNDER 25K as many options and a mint example)

please see attached pictures

Attachments

·
Flaccid Member
1,835 Posts
Looks stunning, GLWS

·
19,388 Posts
Lovely example, GLWS

·
Registered
0 Posts
That is a fantastic example, if i had the money to PX, i would not even hesitate, this won't take long for sale.

Good luck.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
You said DPB! Finally someone who uses correct terminology
I should buy based on that

Reactions: cuprabob

·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JLD91 i will px for a mk5 r
If mine goes this is what i want to.go back too

Just has to fit the bill with my anal OCD haha

·
1,138 Posts
Very nice, and so many desirable options. I have noticed that both the mk6 Golf R & Scirocco R aren't holding their value well, so I think this may be your problem.

I am sure this will shift for you, the spec is so tempting for anyone wanting a mk6 R. Good luck.

·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now sold guys

On the hunt for a mk5 r32
58/09 dsg has to be prime cond

As many extras as youve got please
Cash obviously waiting ha

·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nick youve fitted an rns in my old 32 once upon a time battery run flat we had to get jumpleads haha remember?

Cam you PM your number got a couple of questions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts