VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had her a month or so now, so havnt gone mad as I really struggle to fault her in any way... But I treated her to 3 small cosmetics today.. I love em!

Paddles - cheap, but look and feel great for the money!

image-812932101.jpg

image-2391985785.jpg

image-611263631.jpg

image-332832631.jpg

Seat inserts - again, cheap but effective

image-3923536282.jpg

image-3731980767.jpg

And this... Just a bit of fun... And yes I know that's not what road tax is for but it should be!

image-175893878.jpg

Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
1,138 Posts
Ha ha...loving the tax disc holder. I am sure it will even make some traffic wardens smile.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Tax disc is cool, previous owner did the badges on the seats which I like but they're sharp and I often catch them whilst cleaning the car. I was going to buy a set of paddles but they were £100's which I thought was expensive for what they are.

·
4,715 Posts
Cheeseboy said:
Only had her a month or so now, so havnt gone mad as I really struggle to fault her in any way... But I treated her to 3 small cosmetics today.. I love em!

Paddles - cheap, but look and feel great for the money!

Seat inserts - again, cheap but effective

And this... Just a bit of fun... And yes I know that's not what road tax is for but it should be!

Thanks!!!
Love the tax disc holder haha

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
L_O_Z said:
Tax disc is cool, previous owner did the badges on the seats which I like but they're sharp and I often catch them whilst cleaning the car. I was going to buy a set of paddles but they were £100's which I thought was expensive for what they are.
I was the same mate, then I found these on eBay, £26 plus delivery... And I love them. I'd say fairly well made but not look tacky at all.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I was the same mate, then I found these on eBay, £26 plus delivery... And I love them. I'd say fairly well made but not look tacky at all.
£26 wow that's a good price...

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I'm tempted. Do they feel sturdy and can you drive 10 to 2 with them (as opposed to the quarter to 3 that you have to use with the standard buttons)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was worried the sticky pads they came with would be shite but I can't even push them off now if I try so pretty impressed. Not sure about 10 to 2 but it's definitely an improvement!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts