VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only had her a month or so now, so havnt gone mad as I really struggle to fault her in any way... But I treated her to 3 small cosmetics today.. I love em!

Paddles - cheap, but look and feel great for the money!

Car Vehicle Speedometer Wheel White

Vehicle Car Speedometer Plant Trip computer

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Vehicle Plant Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Seat inserts - again, cheap but effective

Hood Blue Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

And this... Just a bit of fun... And yes I know that's not what road tax is for but it should be!

Drinkware Beer Dishware Gas Drink

Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Tax disc is cool, previous owner did the badges on the seats which I like but they're sharp and I often catch them whilst cleaning the car. I was going to buy a set of paddles but they were £100's which I thought was expensive for what they are.

·
4,715 Posts
Cheeseboy said:
Only had her a month or so now, so havnt gone mad as I really struggle to fault her in any way... But I treated her to 3 small cosmetics today.. I love em!

Paddles - cheap, but look and feel great for the money!

Seat inserts - again, cheap but effective

And this... Just a bit of fun... And yes I know that's not what road tax is for but it should be!

Thanks!!!
Love the tax disc holder haha

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
L_O_Z said:
Tax disc is cool, previous owner did the badges on the seats which I like but they're sharp and I often catch them whilst cleaning the car. I was going to buy a set of paddles but they were £100's which I thought was expensive for what they are.
I was the same mate, then I found these on eBay, £26 plus delivery... And I love them. I'd say fairly well made but not look tacky at all.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I was the same mate, then I found these on eBay, £26 plus delivery... And I love them. I'd say fairly well made but not look tacky at all.
£26 wow that's a good price...

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I'm tempted. Do they feel sturdy and can you drive 10 to 2 with them (as opposed to the quarter to 3 that you have to use with the standard buttons)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was worried the sticky pads they came with would be shite but I can't even push them off now if I try so pretty impressed. Not sure about 10 to 2 but it's definitely an improvement!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts