VW Golf R32 Forum banner

5dr MK5 R32 DPB - 117k (Full VW history)

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kerilojera 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
*******SOLD*******

Its with a heavy heart, I've decided to sell my MK5 R32.
When I purchased this car, I was very picky as I wanted an original example that had not been modified or changed in any way, one which was well maintained by only VW through its entire life span and also one with only a few owners unlike many out there with 5+ owners!
I've owned this car for almost 3 years now, Purchased from a Lovely couple (lady owner) whom purchased it from VW directly (I still have the paperwork and receipt with the original Ad and also the VW checks) this car had been loved and taken care of regardless of expense, Its Has Full Volkswagen Dealership Service history (Folder Full) showing every single work been done to this car, I've always used Volkswagen for any work or service since its been in my possession. Believe me, you will be surprised with the amount of Volkswagen receipts and service records it has. Always used Shell V-power.
I have never added any mods to this car as I wanted to keep in Genuine. These cars are becoming rare, definitely a car that will go up in value over time. Amazing to drive and also good condition for its age and millage. Has good tyres all around The 3.2 V6 Sounds amazing, IMO the best and most unique sound is produced from the MK5 R32 V6, and especially with its 4 motion drive system. Amazing to drive!
This car not only sounds great, It runs great, had no issues ever with the quality v6 engine, no chain rattles. I have owned it for almost 3 years and haven't put much millage on it. It has never been a smokers car or had any pets inside it. Please note it is currently due a service and the passenger rear door seems to have a deadlock or child lock issue, This is the side where my child seat is and I usually keep the child lock on, I haven't had a chance to have it looked at just yet but I will be willing to negotiate the price due to this.
Comes with the RNS510 DVD/Navigation system with iPhone connectivity, Lovely Deep Pearl Blue Colour, Heated Seats, Anthracite Leather seats with the R embossed Logo, Arm Rest, Original VW Bottle opener with Cup Holders, Very Clean car inside, 2 keys, Pictures do not do justice, needs to be seen in person. I will be very sad to see this car go. I'm looking for £6,500.
Please note, the passenger rear door seems to have child lock issue and plays up sometimes where it opens and at times it doesn't. This is the side where my daughters child seat is and usually keep the child lock on, I haven't had a chance to have it looked at just yet but I will be willing to negotiate the price due to this.
(The Private plate is not included in the sale, happy to negotiate a price if interested).

Call me for further details: 07711143648

Key Features:
- Year: 2007 (57)
- Doors: 5
- Transmission: Manual
- Colour: Blue (Deep Pear Blue)
- Millage: 117,780
- Last Service: 107,505
- 3 Former Keepers
- Full Volkswagen Service History
- Sat Nav/DVD player (RNS510)
- Bluetooth & MDI (iPhone/iPod/USB)
- Heated Leather seats
- 18" Omanyt alloys
- Bi-Xenon Headlights

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.