VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to losing interest in the scene im returning the anni to standard so the LMs are going

They are as stated 8.5 & 9.5 x 18" in ET25 (front) and ET30 (rear) respectively and fit any mk4 Golf, Audi A3 or Seat Leon with no arch issues at all

I bought them in February and they were 99% mint with only minor marks i have slightly rubbed a kerb with the two passenger side wheels but i have dressed the worst of this and its hardly noticeable when they are on the car

Im very fussy with my car and the wheels are still in Very good original condition with the lips still laquered, there are some very minor marks but they are not noticeable

I will add pics in the morning when i clean the car and the wheels

Tyres are not included as i need these for my standard wheels, and postage within the UK is £30

Im looking for £1100 ovno for them

My no is 07745882376

Martin

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Afraid not mate, unless i sell my Inca van first, as ive just bought a 205 GTi and need to justify it somehow

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vealige said:
The best wheel ever imho. Although not one I would want to use everyday lol
Cheers for that mate, CHs are a very very very close second. Because these are still laquered they are fine in everyday use. With bare lips though id not fancy it much

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah you can run staggered wheels on haldex

Afraid that i cant bear to part with them so the 205 went instead

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you Norway R32, afraid im selling my car as it is with them on, there has been ALOT of interest in the wheels but id rather sell complete

Sorry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts