VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

trying to decide on a rear spacer size for the rear but cant work out whats going to be best...

ive seen that most people prefer the 25mm on the rear with the standard r32 alloy...

the problem for me is i believe my bbs rims are 8j all round where as the standard aristo is 7.5j?

so what size spacer would i need to get the same final offset as someone with aristos and 25mm spacer?

Also need to bare in mind im all the way down on the kw v2's... so would i get away with a 25mm spacer and still have no problems? it looks like the top of the wheel cambers in a bit atm so that should help and theres still room for my small hands in the arch gap with the 215/35 tyres...

Adam.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres a couple of pics to help... so in the pics its 18mm spacer (15+3) with the 8j wheel et35 on 215/35/18 tyres

Adam

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my 25mm hubcentric spacers today so got them fitted and as promised have taken some pics so people can see if they go down this route...

final specs are 18inch alloys et35 8j with 215/35/18 tyres lowered all the way on kw v2 coilovers.

took a couple of pics coming off my drive to get wheel further into the arch...

Adam.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts