VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When iam down in the dumps and sad about the things that get to me in life i pick up my ipad and check out the stuff that is going on with everyones R's and it really cheers me up.

Every day there are people who go out of there way to upset others for there person gain but yet when on the forum it seams such a nice place with polite and well manered peeps and ive never had that before.

id like to say a massive thank you to every dude and dudet on the forum for cheering me up over the last couple of days.

Keep up the good work

Reactions: Jet9

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice touch mate, this really is a good forum! If I ever sold my R I would still stay on here, just look at the comments on any of the vids on YouTube, most people are complete dicks online.

Reactions: bobby2504

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
A good place to be bud. Hope it stays this way, been on here for years now and with the odd exception which I can't recall it's been good, Ny news with your R?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Nice touch pal

I'm old fashioned and believe in treating others as you'd like to be treated

Sometimes it's hard but stick with it, I don't believe in karma or a higher power but those to55ers usually come unstuck at some point lol

On the day I got my car broken into recently I got a call from from shelter asking if I could raise my donation and despite personally suffering financial losses that day I did increase it cos I'm thankful of the position I'm in and there's plenty of folks a hell of a lot worse off then me

Anyway enough of that, before we start a Mexican tear wave lol

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
You're post reminded me of the lyrics to a Phil Collins song (Groovy Kind of Love), think it was used in Buster. Nice post anyway.

Reactions: bobby2504

·
19,389 Posts
For a moment, I thought I had clicked onto MumsNet by mistake

Excellent forum, full of nice, knowledgable and helpful individuals, which is rare these days.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dude if you feel your having a bad day just ring me! My life couldn't get much more complicated! Lol

You are right though this forum is by far the better! Your never undermined or patronised only honest answers and advice! I say never undermined but there is banter and plenty of it

·
Registered
804 Posts
Absolutely love this forum.

Been using ukmkivs and edition38 for years before i bought my R, they don't even compare to the genuine quality people on here.

·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For a moment, I thought I had clicked onto MumsNet by mistake

Excellent forum, full of nice, knowledgable and helpful individuals, which is rare these days.
Your comment has made me chuckle lol

·
19,389 Posts
Your comment has made me chuckle lol
I know exactly what you mean, found it hard to type "nice, knowledgable and helpful individuals" without laughing out loud:)

Not enough banter in modern life:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Only been on the forum a few months but met a few folks who are so helpful to answer all my questions, including the noobie ones!

Just can't wait until a SE meet to happen to go meet them in person

·
Registered
202 Posts
Couldnt agree more with all the peeps this forum is by far the best...

lifes to short buddy always look on the bright side

bin a very helpful expeiance for my self on hear couldnt have asked for anymore

·
678 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: cuprabob

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
Definitely the nicest forum I've come across

·
Hard to reMember