VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right guys, my r32 is getting some stick off idiots at the minute. it has supposedly been drove all around nottingham at high speeds ect and there is a hate post been put up on facebook. i dont use my car monday to friday because of a work van i own so i know this post is crap, its all the ex missis. she knows i love my R and she is trying to probably get it vandalised over night or hoping people report it. iv had it 2 years and never had a complaint about my conduct on the roads. just asking for you guys to support my R and fight the corner. I cant post on the site because my solicitor said if i keep out of it and things get worse i can prossicute my ex eventualy.

search /// spotted in carlton/// look through for the r 32 post and back me up please as if you know me or the car. I dont know what you can say but hope you can calm it down or prove a point that the 32 isnt as loud as the b***h is saying it is.

she knows about my love for my car and its the only way of getting to me.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Had a look buddy .................

Some people have gone a bit over thop about it all haven't they!

Just ignore it! silly people with simples minds mate

Wez

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just worried that she will post my address and it will get wrecked
shes jealous because i cant live with out my R but i can her hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
just worried that she will post my address and it will get wrecked
shes jealous because i cant live with out my R but i can her hahahaha.
If things get that bad just park it at a mates house and keep it away from your address for a while? or in a garage maybe?

I wouldn't imagine someone would go out of there way to damage a car over a few comments of a crappy facebook page lol!

Wez

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i see where your coming from on the crappy facebook comment but no matter where or what is posted about the R it would get most people on edge a bit because you never know. i havnt even got facebook from the stress it can cause. a friend sent me the link.
if enough people report the page, can it be shut down?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
yeah i see where your coming from on the crappy facebook comment but no matter where or what is posted about the R it would get most people on edge a bit because you never know. i havnt even got facebook from the stress it can cause. a friend sent me the link.
if enough people report the page, can it be shut down?
I dont know if a page can be shut down over a few comments, but worth a go indeed buddy!

Wez

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
I've commented! It does my nut in when people start these things on social networking sites cos it spreads like utterly butterly!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
If you are worried, I would stash it away for a bit if you can. And get the post removed from FB.

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Yet another thing to add to my list of reasons why i hate Facebook. People could do with getting real lives.
I think I'm included in one of these people. My argument with Tesco about their easy peel oranges being relatively difficult to peel went on far too long...

·
4,420 Posts
Wtf, this is stupid, why would anyone post something like that on facebook, its someones pride and joy and they are basically asking for people to trash it for no reason

Id take a photo of the mileage and date, then not use it for a bit, and then if it carries on you can prove you havent used it and take appropriate action

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Gavinnoy said:
right guys, my r32 is getting some stick off idiots at the minute. it has supposedly been drove all around nottingham at high speeds ect and there is a hate post been put up on facebook. i dont use my car monday to friday because of a work van i own so i know this post is crap, its all the ex missis. she knows i love my R and she is trying to probably get it vandalised over night or hoping people report it. iv had it 2 years and never had a complaint about my conduct on the roads. just asking for you guys to support my R and fight the corner. I cant post on the site because my solicitor said if i keep out of it and things get worse i can prossicute my ex eventualy.

search /// spotted in carlton/// look through for the r 32 post and back me up please as if you know me or the car. I dont know what you can say but hope you can calm it down or prove a point that the 32 isnt as loud as the b***h is saying it is.

she knows about my love for my car and its the only way of getting to me.
If this Is Facebook you are talking about WHO GIVES A FUCK

Someone put 1 negative thing about me on it 5 years ago

I deleted my account and have not been on since

It's for total wasters Facebook just fluffing delete your account that way nothing on there can affect you

SIMPlE

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
If this Is Facebook you are talking about WHO GIVES A FUCK

Someone put 1 negative thing about me on it 5 years ago

I deleted my account and have not been on since

It's for total wasters Facebook just fluffing delete your account that way nothing on there can affect you

SIMPlE

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
But what else am I supposed to do at work?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Don't have Facebook, I'm 26 and have better things to do with my life than talk to people I couldn't care less about. People say "how do you talk to your mates without Facebook" I say "I pick up the f*in phone"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts