VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official my R32 is going at the start of 2014, i accepted a deposit today as the chap is away to Essex to spend time with his family over christmas good news is though i got what i was asking for it so i am happy (begrudginly) not happy to be honest my love affair with the R32 has been too short but i WILL get another

once the house goes through and we are settled there will be another one on the horizon but its been bought by a VAG enthusiast who is only 21 but has said he will be on the forum shortly so will be good to see its progress if any happens

i will still be on here as im moving from the R to a Ibiza S for the winter trying to convince her i should put a R engine in it but she says id be stupid

· Registered
448 Posts
pleased your staying around as im not sure what the R owners would do without you lol. not sure i could find a replacement for my 32 as only had it a short time, but im in love with it

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers Jay i enjoy being on here! Me and the missus were discussing last night and we have decided once weve been in the house 6/8months we can start looking for an R to finance not ideal as ive always paid for my cars cash outright but at least i get to be back in the drivers seat

Paul....R32 engine....talk to me

Reactions: jay26r

· Premium Member
14,955 Posts
S700UBO said:
Cheers Jay i enjoy being on here! Me and the missus were discussing last night and we have decided once weve been in the house 6/8months we can start looking for an R to finance not ideal as ive always paid for my cars cash outright but at least i get to be back in the drivers seat Paul....R32 engine....talk to me
Textedededed

· Registered
83 Posts
Saw your car earlier, guy on my shift at work has it. Was sure i recognised the number plate from somewhere!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.