VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
This is what I spent my Sunday afternoon doing. Someone had abandoned their Range Rover in the middle of the road which meant ploughs couldn't do their job. So we moved it :)/> thought I'd share the little clip.

Just goes to show it doesn't matter how much money you put into a 4x4, this 52 plate got owned by a defender almost 10 years it's senior. Lenny Landrover may look sh!te but its bloody good fun in this kinda weather :)/>

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q524/Haribo86/DBF179B7-7D07-4483-AD04-F66FAC5BBD97-1055-00000120628C7DF5.mp4

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Lol, we've had no snow on south coast...

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
It's been crazy here! Not been sledging yet must do that before it all goes :)/>
Did you see the owner afterwards? Pretty embarrassing to get stuck in the snow in a 4x4.

My mate had an Isuzu Trooper Turbo, he used to go looking for trouble just to get out of it

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, they were nowhere to be seen. Quite glad as well cos we were pretty rough with it.

Haha yeah sounds like Ste that! Ended up on it's side the other day which he found highly amusing. 1 more dint to add to the collection...

·
595 Posts
Jesus shame the defender didn't snap in half.I would be really happy if someone did that to my car and then uploads a video showing your reg.

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jesus shame the defender didn't snap in half.I would be really happy if someone did that to my car and then uploads a video showing your reg.
It had been completley abandoned in the middle of the road. Either we towed it out or the local farmer was going to push it out of the way with his tractor. I know which option I'd choose.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It had been completley abandoned in the middle of the road. Either we towed it out or the local farmer was going to push it out of the way with his tractor. I know which option I'd choose.
So do i , range rovers are rubbish what you want is a jacked up defender fat tires 5 inch lift winch front and back , snorkel steering gaurd diff gaurds air lockers

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
That's my mates old Isuzu (one of them he had 2) in action lol

Reactions: Gizmo86
1 - 14 of 14 Posts