VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
ABT Sports Line Carbon Fibre Engine Cover
This is a very rare, unique and one off piece of carbon fibre and I personally haven't seen another one in the U.K directly shipped over from Germany and these are only usually supplied with the ABT super charger kits and are not in production any more. Really finishes off the engine bay and looks outstanding!! Set your car apart from all the others because trust me it really get some interest at shows and meets, This carbon engine is used at does have a very minor mark on it however hardly noticeable. Offers around £350 will be taken into consideration (postage £30 to mainland U.K) Feel free to contact me on 07891326672

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You try and find another one of these they are so rare hense the price, if your not interested in the item don't bother posting!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If people want to make a cover up they can however if they want a unique one of a kind piece already made up then this is there chance. But lets keep on the topic

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Is a very rare part, but unless your running an ABT conversion its a bit pointless, I only know of one UK Mk5 that has the SC ABT kit & it didn't have the engine cover & hes not on the OC.............................

·
Registered
117 Posts
That would look great on my engine with the Gruppe intake. A bit out of my range especially with UK postage to Australia. GLWS.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still up for sale and reduced any genuine offers around £350 will take the unique piece of carbon fibre!!

·
192 Posts
Still for sale??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts