VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting the front strut brace for the .:R
Could anyone explain whats the difference between them (is it just the looks?)and which company would you recommend.
Also if you have any pics than throw them in :D
Cheers,

Stan

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Neuspeed is a popular one for most of the golf range. APR do a carbon fibre one also.

I think its just the looks, also some offere some slight adjustment on the bar which slightly adjusts camber, but unless you know what your doing i wouldnt mess with that ::p

·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Wayne, I heard about the Neuspeed. So if its the looks, I dont know which one would be better I have a Carbonio and the aluminium strut caps so must decide which would look better.
What do you think guys?:D
Cheers

·
4,328 Posts
I had a neuspeed upper one and its really just for looks, and it wont fit now with the throttle body being turned for the turbo :( but hopefully it can be modified :)

But then the lower one makes a hell of a difference, thats why i have two :)

·
1,432 Posts
I have the Neuspeed, alas when the HPA FT360 turbo kit gets fitted it will have to be removed but its a small price to pay to have turbo powaaaaaah :)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Fifty if you wanna flog it when the old one comes off let me know,

I'm also saving for the lower ARB's too

·
1,432 Posts
Agreed, ARBs would make the most difference. A strut brace like the Neuspeed seems more aesthetically pleasing to me than ergonomically effective.

G

·
I agree get the ARBs first and another thing to think about is that if you intend to remove it before you sell it - you will leave a pair of drilled holes in the engine bay :151:

·
1,432 Posts
The TST and Yarrowsport rear strut braces are also an excellent idea to increase rigidity in the rear :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts