VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone well i pick up the R tomorrow and am thinking of having a clifford alarm system fitted in place of the standard fit system is this worthwhile ? or is the standard system up to the job ? would the standard system have to be disabled ? opinions please thanks guys Bill & Zak the akita

·
198 Posts
akita1 said:
Hi everyone well i pick up the R tomorrow and am thinking of having a clifford alarm system fitted in place of the standard fit system is this worthwhile ? or is the standard system up to the job ? would the standard system have to be disabled ? opinions please thanks guys Bill & Zak the akita
Hi bill, mine has an avital cat 1 alarm and immobiliser, and the standard system is still conected and working. p.s good luck with the new car.:151:

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Shane got an itchy right foot already ( better not forget my snooper ! )Bill

G

·
I would seriously think twice about posting what security your car has on a public forum - you never know who is reading :151:

and nobody is going to post on how to defeat it either.

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all mk4 i use a disklok but the more antitheft devices the better just need some opinions really Bill & Zak the akita

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.