VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents/Ladies,
Does anyone fancy going to Rhyl, North Wales to All-Types show. I have never been and is close by for me so I fancy a trip over. Itsd this weekend and more info is available at www.all-types.co.uk
Jackie

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im planning on going if the weathers good, I went a couple of years ago with some friends and it was like a swamp lol....

·
1,184 Posts
Och aye Jackie boy! I'm a comin on the Sunday ma wee man! Will let you know.

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sam give me a text or a ring on 07973307266, we cant meet up and jaunt over together. If there is enough interest I could organise a stand even with it being so near the event.

·
1,184 Posts
Will do my best mate. To be honest I'm pretty sure i'll be there for a few hours with my old man on the sunday as my grandad lives 5 mins away. Club stand would be cool as Rob and caroline r defo going and maart to by the looks. Cant say for defo what time i'll be going to arrive yet as it depends on the wife and baby but i'll let you know by phone bud.

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am leaving from Warrington area if you fancy meeting somewhere on way down.
Jackie

·
Registered
151 Posts
jackie said:
I am leaving from Warrington area if you fancy meeting somewhere on way down.
Jackie
I will be heading off from that area too, but I dont know wot time only cause my dog has had a op and I need someone to sit with him while Im gone, once Iv sorted that I will be heading off....

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jackie said:
Sam give me a text or a ring on 07973307266, we cant meet up and jaunt over together. If there is enough interest I could organise a stand even with it being so near the event.
M44RT said:
I will be heading off from that area too, but I dont know wot time only cause my dog has had a op and I need someone to sit with him while Im gone, once Iv sorted that I will be heading off....
Give me a shout can meet on way mate.

·
286 Posts
Let us know if you get a club stand organised, i'll be going.

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Could definates PM me ASAP and I will call the person organising the show to see if we can get a stand.
Jackie

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have phoned about the stand and they are going to ring me back tonight so I will let you's know ASAP.
Jackie

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i'm going on the Saturday, as its all about the party tent and drinks :D

i'm on the dub-life stand... so will try and find you if you have a stand.

·
1,184 Posts
I'm a defo for sunday morning til around lunchtime Jackie boy. I'll ring you before then!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts