VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Hi
I'm selling my Apline INE-S900R double DIN head unit. Item is indistinguishable from new, and fully boxed with all cables and accessories.

This head unit needs no introduction and was Alpines top of the range Sat Nav Double DIN.

The Sat Nav is blisteringly fast, fully featured and has full post code search as well as Speed Cameras locations etc.

It can play DVD's, music from iPods and iPhones, as well as USB media.

It has 3 Pre-outs including subwoofer and has 50w x 4 output.

Full features are here:
http://www.alpine.co...n2676/ine-s900r

Amazing head unit, which can be installed to sit flush. See pictures which shows this stealth and OEM looking install in my MK4.

Selling because I'm thinking of upgrading my setup further.

Cost £1000 new.

Price delivered £550. This will include the iPodiPhone and USB connector cable which is usually £30.

Phone Pics 005.JPG
Phone Pics 004.JPG
Phone Pics 003.JPG
Phone Pics 006.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale folks. Excellent head unit with full Bluetooth an excellent sound quality.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry lads. PM for general questions. Just trying to keep the thread tidy. Selling ur own gear on this thread isn't the done thing either. Cheers.

·
1,595 Posts
Got this in my car and its an awesome piece of kit... Not that I ever have the volume on! Good luck James mate - should shift quick!

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
if it's still there by September 20th I'll happily take this off your hands!

Looks like a top piece of kit, surprised it's not sold yet.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if it's still there by September 20th I'll happily take this off your hands!

Looks like a top piece of kit, surprised it's not sold yet.
Hi Mate. You can leave a deposit if you want, then it will motivate me to box it all up at the weekend so you get quick delivery.

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Hi Mate. You can leave a deposit if you want, then it will motivate me to box it all up at the weekend so you get quick delivery.
Budget is short at the moment that's why i need to wait till the 20th, got a cash in hand job which will give me enough left over to buy the head unit sorry.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Little bump.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I had a listen to this stereo in jamesbaby's car at the big meet and it is superb and worthy of a little bump

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I had a listen to this stereo in jamesbaby's car at the big meet and it is superb and worthy of a little bump

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD.

Not sure I've done the right thing by selling it as there's nothing near it for the price. But hey ho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts