VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Folks, this app has been around a while but I thought I'd share it on here for those that don't know.

Basically you can send and receive money from anyone, simply by using your telephone number. So no need to share bank details etc, just give them your mobile number and job done.

You don't have to bank with Barclays to send or receive money. You simply download the App, and assign your own account number in the App to your mobile number. Instant transfers.

http://www.barclays..../P1242603570446

Reactions: Lucifer

·
Registered
977 Posts
Never given this much of a look at.... Any charges? I'm sick of PayPal/eBay pulling my pants down

I guess you'd have the same level of protection as buying through here (OC) using PayPal as a gift.... I.e none!!

But for the trustworthy if it cuts back on charges it might be worth a look

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are no charges mate. Direct bank transfer. Great to use between mates too say for example if you are sharing costs on something. You can just zap it straight over.

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Hmm im not so sure......

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
JamesBaby said:
??? What about mate?
I already have enough PPI automated and indian idiots ringing me up all hours.
I cant help but think my number would get passed to more and more people.........

I like to be proved wrong but hmm

Sent from my dog and bone by crash bandicoot

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DougalR said:
I already have enough PPI automated and indian idiots ringing me up all hours.
I cant help but think my number would get passed to more and more people.........

I like to be proved wrong but hmm

Sent from my dog and bone by crash bandicoot
Lol!! Mate this is Barclays Bank. They are offering a bank service that requires a phone number. They are not then gonna hand that number out. Trust me, it's a great app.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts