VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
All appearing today in the area aren't they haha, travelled through Shirley today myself in a mk5 dbp and haven't bumped into anyone right recently. Nice to see other active locals though.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was in Shirley trying to find Costco! And yeah I was just across the car park, yours looked amazing clean, the misses didn't believe that was an r32 to, I just just didn't no what to say to her!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cannot say for 100% it was me but I was travelling towards town Direction about half 5 / 6pm this evening through Shirley.

Nice to see a few local guys on here too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would of been me! That was the second times was coming through I was heading to beefeater! I'm from sailsbury so not to far, maybe should organise a Southampton meet

·
Registered
0 Posts
Salisbury, funny you should say that I live between Salisbury and romsey so not to far from either town.

I would be up for a meet when the suns out and maybe a cheeky pint too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Romsey here and I know 2 or so others on here local, I'm up for anything on a weekend or when ever the suns out for a get today.

Feel free to drop me a PM

·
Registered
0 Posts
Chuck something up on the events list and see what happens, I would but i can't organise a piss up in a brewery to put it bluntly haha.

I remember seeing a post where something was arranged in lyndhurst then a convoy to somewhere for a pint and to admire the motors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts