VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls, I've finally bought a mkiv r32 after months and months of indecision... and I've got to say, I'm so glad I did, been smiling from ear to ear since I picked her up 3 weeks ago! :proud:

G

·
Welcome Kris :151:

Where are you based?

I've had mine 16 months and I still smile everytime I drive it - a tad more now as I have modified mine a bit.

Enjoy your car :driver:

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Silver, 3 door, 03 plate, full leather and sunroof. I'm so happy with it! Sounds amazing after my diesel, lol!

I'm in Cornwall, so I guess you must be somewhere close Very Cherry? (what is with that username anyway!?)

·
3,732 Posts
Kris said:
Thanks guys. Silver, 3 door, 03 plate, full leather and sunroof. I'm so happy with it! Sounds amazing after my diesel, lol!

I'm in Cornwall, so I guess you must be somewhere close Very Cherry? (what is with that username anyway!?)
its my favourite flavour jellybean :D

i'm just outside penzance up in the hills overlooking marazion bay

where you to?

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='where you to?[/QUOTE']

Nice bit of cornish there!! LOL

I'm just on the edge of Portreath, so not that far from ya mate. Do you know Andrew (pomme)? He lives Zennor way...

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya kris, great to see you make the jump onto the board :)

Car was looking great up at rk the other day.

If only there was someone with a black one, we culd have a mini meet with a fair most of the colours :)

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks macdaddy and pomme, it's great to be onboard!

Pomme, I'm waiting on Helston to do my 6463 and rk are doing the faulty engine cooling fans tomorrow. Then it should be coming along nicely, need to start with a proper good detail... finding the right sealants and wax for relfex silver is next!

·
4,328 Posts
Will speak to you tom about helston and the 6463 update, i know cherry was having a hard time getting it done :(

Also you know your more then welcome to try out some of my waxes and selants. Ill be doing a session on sunday if you fancy it?

·
286 Posts
Welcome Kris. :wavey: Fastest colour, and nice spec, lovely part of the world. Lucky guy, enjoy!!

·
286 Posts
G

·
Hi Kris

Welcome to the site, we totally agree with Khutula, we've had ours for about 4 months now and the smile keeps getting bigger!

·
286 Posts
Kris said:
Thanks guys!

dannyrado: is the chemical guys the best wax for reflex silver then?
There is actually dodo on the right of the bonnet, chemicle guys on the left. Experimenting! But the bonnets up, Doh!
No difference at all, both great. IMHO.
Just buy a wax with loads of carnuba content in my experience.
Dan.:marchmellow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts