VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right im new to this so heres my 1st post gota get used to using a forum.

ive just had my alloys painted on my R and ive just fitted this cupra r front spoiler which i think looks better then the standard bits of plastic, id like other peoples opinions

:D

cheers

N13KK F

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Nice one mate, looking good :top:

·
3,732 Posts
loving the splitter, not a fan being honest of dark rims tho :D

perfect colour choice of car too! :D

oh..and welcome to the forums :ciao:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looks good i like the alloys tempted to do mine a light anthracite colour but do love the standard wheels

·
1,184 Posts
I'm with cherry on the alloys, not convinced, howerver splitter looks great.
You been pulled for that plate yet?!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
I really like the splitter as well, it's definitely something that adds to the front. Good choice :rock:

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
S19 MYD said:
I'm with cherry on the alloys, not convinced, howerver splitter looks great.
You been pulled for that plate yet?!
well i used to av the clio 182 with the dark wheels and a similar blue colour and i tght it looked good but personal opinion i suppose!

anyway i got pulled over 4days after i brought the car and changed the plate, i was in folkstone and they wer doin speed checks and pulled me over saying the camera couldnt pick up my plate and gave me aload of ramble bout if my car was nicked and i reported it and it went past a camera or something it wouldnt register! so i said fair enuf he fined me £30 and said to get the plate changed! errrr No it would look rubbish standard!! plus the area i live in there not as bother about the plates so i hear. may just av to change it when and if i venture into Kent again!! :smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts