VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we need to get trade/stand passes before we arrive? I know its 2.5 weeks away but I'm away for the week leading up to it and want to make sure I've got everything sorted!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
If they get to us in time then we'll send them out, if not i'll post up my number and i'll hand out the passes as people arrive.

Waynes putting the final numbers in on Monday which is the date they specified so we'll post up further info then.

·
1,432 Posts
Im trying my best but I dont think I will be able to make it guys, the HPA kit is taking longer than expected to get to Guernsey so I have had to postpone the installation at Vagtech and dont know when it will be now :(

Leave me as possible at the moment, I will confirm in the next few days.

·
1,432 Posts
Very :(

Just called the Guernsey Freight company who are bringing the pallet to Guernsey from Heathrow and no indication as to when it will get here. Just waiting for a call back from them to give me a date. Definitely will not be making Monday June 4th installation date anymore.

Edit: Kit should be here Monday or Tuesday and is now booked into Vagtech for Monday June 11th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts