VW Golf R32 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of this car (reg SD56GDF) has low miles but broken history in the file and wondering does anyone know of it?thanks

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
looks like one owner and 10k a year until may 2013 then sold in September 13 (with a new ticket)

then 5k in 18 months, smashed to bits the left for 3 years.

id guess a service man or off shore worker?

either way sounds cheap in todays market. tbf all you can do is ring up and ask some questions. and remember nice people sell nice cars, trust ur gut.

·
290 Posts
Things I'd note, base spec manual with what looks like zero options will always be cheaper. The wheels look slightly 'off' to me for some reason, they may be reps? They also have cheap tyres on, where else has been skimped on? The back lights are off a base golf not an R32, as not darkened/tinted, possible cheap repair?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh never noticed the rear tail lights!so maybe has had a shunt at stage to the rear and replaced by a non enthusiast. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@kingswood when you say smashed to bits then left for three years?do you mean was in a accident or a lot of miles in short time?thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
The front wheel arch gap on the passenger side is huge!! There is not a single "extra" that I can see, apart from metallic paint, just walk away, it's overpriced and wrong.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
@kingswood when you say smashed to bits then left for three years?do you mean was in a accident or a lot of miles in short time?thanks
I mean from the mot failures. dispute hardly being used. the car does say hip clear.

possible found a ditch and sat in a garage waiting to be put together. the poverty spec is bit rubbish but they are low miles. and a good colour

1 - 10 of 10 Posts