VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i am fairly new to this forum and am looking to purchase an r as soon as i have sold my st220 mondeo , i have been contacted by a firm called wewillbuyyourcar.com who have offered me a fair price for my car and the money will be deposited in my account before the car is released they are vat registered and seem straight i was wondering if anyone could log onto their website and give me their thoughts as with all the skulldugery going about i need to be 100% sure many thanks Bill & Zak the akita

·
2,808 Posts
Im always mega wary of these sort of things but it looks pretty kosha.

I was very skeptical of internet sales. However, I chose to check with HSBC first to ensure this website was authentic
Above is from one of the testimonials, you could do the same.

If youv got a bankers draft cleared in your account before you let the car go then it should be fine.

·
1,432 Posts
They are likely to put testimonials like the one above to sucker you in, be very cautious.

Call trading standards and ask if they have come across this company. If they have then stay clear.

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi Wayne thanks for the reply the car is a 2005 st220 in silver with black leather interior it has every option except sat nav and xenons has covered 15000 miles and the first mot is not due until april 2008

1 - 6 of 6 Posts