VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if I had any fellow riders on here? I have been riding trials for around 6 years now and recently fancied a little change to BMX as all my mates have started riding BMX. So bought this sweet little whip ImageUploadedByAG Free1380389612.593318.jpg
We found some dead man land and started digging
ImageUploadedByAG Free1380389699.446768.jpg

If there's any local riders we should meet up at some point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Done both
still got my bmx and go out now and again
learnt 360 no handers into foam the other week

·
Registered
99 Posts
I used to ride trials for about 4 years, gave up a little while ago as all my mates gave up and I had no one to ride with
lol. What trials bike you got pal?

Jumps you made look like good fun!

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to ride trials for about 4 years, gave up a little while ago as all my mates gave up and I had no one to ride with
lol. What trials bike you got pal?

Jumps you made look like good fun!
Yea that's what has happened to me, so I was kind of forced to ride bmx as I still want to ride a bike.
I had a koxx hydroxx 26" but sold it a few months back and bought a echo lite 24" and I have a brake less inspired fourplay.
You??

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yea that's what has happened to me, so I was kind of forced to ride bmx as I still want to ride a bike.
I had a koxx hydroxx 26" but sold it a few months back and bought a echo lite 24" and I have a brake less inspired fourplay.
You??

Sucks don't it, used to spend all my time just finding new stuff to ride! Want to get some kind of bike again, always wanted to give downhill a go, lack of mountains where I live though lol.

Ahh nice bikes them mate! I had a zoo pitbull 26" for a few years, then decided to switch to a Monty 221pr 20".

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sucks don't it, used to spend all my time just finding new stuff to ride! Want to get some kind of bike again, always wanted to give downhill a go, lack of mountains where I live though lol.

Ahh nice bikes them mate! I had a zoo pitbull 26" for a few years, then decided to switch to a Monty 221pr 20".
Would love a downhill bike but I have the same problem as you, we have hills but non of them are good enough. And a decent downhill bike costs a fortune now.

Cheers mate
never got on with the pitbull frames but really like the Monty bikes, just could ride 20" "to lanky"

·
Registered
200 Posts
I rode BMX for 10 years. Mainly park and dirt. Fortunate to have a mate with trails in his garden. Rode once this year. Since having my children not had the time to ride. I gave up a couple of years ago when scootering started getting popular. Still got my bike i'll post a pic later.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My S&M LTF. S&M slam race xlt bars, odi ruffnecks flipped and flanges cut off, odsy race forks cut down steerer, original animal jump off stem with logo, original wombolts, 32h proper front wheel, 9t profile mini hub with hollow chromo axle laced to a 36h 7ka. Kevlar FAFs, macneil ti pegs( in this pic i have the gsport plegs). Fly ruben plastic pedals. Thomson post and a fit seat. When I run a brake I have a fly u brake.

Still pretty trendy i guess. Was the absolute bollox a couple of years ago. I should really break it whilst I can but I love that bike.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts