VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to see them in bournemouth at the bic on tuesday and they were flippen awesome. Just thought i would share that bit of info with you.
Anyone else seen them live? or was there that night?

·
19,401 Posts
They formed just a few miles down the road from me. Not seen them but my little sister has and she says they were brilliant live.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw them support The Foo Fighters at MK Bowl in July 11. Coincidentally I'm currently wearing the T-Shirt that I bought at the gig, strange.

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw them support The Foo Fighters at MK Bowl in July 11. Coincidentally I'm currently wearing the T-Shirt that I bought at the gig, strange.
OOOOOO spooky stuff, I am not looking through your window honest.

·
32 Posts
I was at the bic that night. Their set was awesome. I've seen some horror live shows they have performed on YouTube and when he is obviously off his face. But a good performance Tuesday night.

·
43 Posts
Kind of. Twice. First at the MK bowl, awesome; drunk though lol. Then i saw them again last year at Download Festival, performed before Metallica. They played new material and were again very good, loud and a lot of fun to shout along to.

·
292 Posts
I'm on 5 since about 2000, last week saw their Opposites tour and was let down by the crowd!. I love an Academy venue over this arena tour

So many 'fans' didn't know songs more than 3 years old and just sat waiting for the 'Radio One songs'.

Other than that hands down best band for me, 2 years ago I proposed in the 'pit' at Many of Horror and a year later it was our Wedding 1st dance.

MON THE BIFF

Oh I have 2 dogs.... One is Biffy and the other Clyro hahaha

Reactions: alexmac

·
19,401 Posts
What kind of music is it??
Even an old fart lkke me knows them but as I said they are from this area.

·
198 Posts
I've seen them 10 times, but of a live music fan. I've never seen them do a bad show. Seen the in arenas, festivals and very small festivals. Incredible is the only word. Did you see the support, city and colour? That mans amazing. Defonatly check him out.

·
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've seen them 10 times, but of a live music fan. I've never seen them do a bad show. Seen the in arenas, festivals and very small festivals. Incredible is the only word. Did you see the support, city and colour? That mans amazing. Defonatly check him out.
Yea saw the support act city and color too. Was a great night

1 - 20 of 20 Posts