VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
616 Posts
yeah it is!!!! He hasn't said a word to me about it!!!!

·
616 Posts
It's a nice car, well looked after (not always sparkling clean) An awesome car!
He's had it for 3 years maybe more and turbo'd for about 2. Not bad for a 21 year old!!!!

·
616 Posts
Errr..... Put it this way, his old man isn't short of a few Bob! By the sounds of it he's after an Evo. I know he's just gone to Uni so he may want more room taking stuff there and back.
If anyone is interested in the car, it has been looked after. Anything that ever went wrong he got replaced! Even when he screwed the rear diff and just got a new one!! (bastard)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Bloody hell, I'm half tempted at that price... thing is tho, if he/his parents have more then enough money, it's make you wonder if he's just thrashed it everywhere he went as he didn't have to worry if it went wrong.. ie. the rear diff!

·
616 Posts
Anyone that buys that for 15K is in for a steal!!!!

·
4,328 Posts
It all depends on how much people would want the upgrade, as you could go into a dealer tomorrow and im sure they would take your car off your hands, so you would then only need to pop along and pick up the new one. But yes depending on how much he dealer would offer would depend on the price of the upgrade. But the only way to find out is a phone call :)

·
1,222 Posts
I totally agree with you pomme, I really would like to upgrade to Stage 2 or HPA but the cost is very expensive. Take the HPA FT400 for sale at £15000 it cost about £12000 to have one of those babies fitted at Vag-tech. I know that dealer price for my car would be about £12K max as I paid £16K. When I sold my last R32 and traded it for the Polo (My now work horse) I paided £19K for it and they gave me £15K when I sold it back.

I would ideally need to sell it private and get £14.5 - £15K for the car + the small amount I have in savings for 370 car or virtually nothing for the HPA car. I waited 8 months before I got my R32 back again and trust me I looked for Turbo or Supercharged one and guess what ... I could not find one!!! now that I have one I have seen

1. The EIP one for sale (Simon car)
2. 370 stage 2 car
3. Decker friend (HPA FT400)
4. about 2-3 other Stage 2 supercharged R32's for sale since I have purchased mine.

There is also the element of me being slightly lazy, If I really wanted to I could try an sell it but all the hassel .. hmmm I don't know.

·
4,328 Posts
Its all about the want and how much effort you will put in really, if you really wanted it you would just do it straight away.

If i wanted to do it, i wouldnt bother advertising it i would just sell it to the vw dealers, yes it might mean you get 1 or 2k less for her. I reckon the dealers would give around 11k for most rs i think now, so 4k for the hpa 400 kit sounds pretty amazing. But it will be sold quicker which im sure the guy selling the hpa car wants to do :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts